• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

HCV division and the FDA

VPak is done. Merck is knocking at your door. Gilead's Pan GT 1,2,3,4,5,6 out next summer. 1 pill 98% SVR. Merck will have renal patient and Gilead the lions share. ESI will contract with both. Your contract will expire or be canceled. The VPak experience has been a shit show. You can't succeed with a 1 rx a week. Some weeks in some territories 0!

Yep, murdering isn't cool.

VPak is done. Merck is knocking at your door. Gilead's Pan GT 1,2,3,4,5,6 out next summer. 1 pill 98% SVR. Merck will have renal patient and Gilead the lions share. ESI will contract with both. Your contract will expire or be canceled. The VPak experience has been a shit show. You can't succeed with a 1 rx a week. Some weeks in some territories 0!

Fucking chocolate candy after a reorg. Wonder what they sent to Virology reps? Big bag of go fuck yourself.......

- what's the death toll with Harvoni (there have been deaths)? Sim-Sof? Don't throw stones in glass houses! Express scripts is standing behind Viekira because the national thought leaders have put the record straight about the FACTS regarding the drug. Also, express scripts has filled over 10,000 scripts so far and has not had the reported AE's that the FDA had (majority of AE's were from OUTSIDE the U.S.). The key take away from this whole announcement the FDA provided - VP and Technivie DO NOT have a black box warning. Don't wrote the medicines for patients it's not indicated for or contraindicated in. It's a good drug and Abbvie Patient Assistance is helping many out that couldn't get drug through Gilead. Where it appropriate it works very well with great SVR results.
Thank you for a thoughtful post! The game is NOT over! Louie Louie

Shipping all of us that canister was like a slap in the face. I have a spouse and grown children that were like "you're kidding ... Right". The money that was wasted on those blows my mind and yes, very juvenile too! Thought about it for a second and realized I shouldn't expect this leadership to understand what's appropriate - I wish they would have given those canisters to a homeless shelter or women/children shelter for pete's sake.

Ricky could easily afford the canisters, they were paid from the VPak bonus accruement never paid out.

According to RG VPak will not hit world wide sales of $3B till 2017. It's a done. That being said, I was impressed by his ability on the CC today. For a guy with no degree he was very impressive. He defended the heck out of Humira.

Looking at the most current VPak numbers shows a -15% decline in NRx [lowest since end of July] compared to the first couple of weeks in 4q15 and a -5% decline in TRx.

Is the recent FDA black box warning impacting scripts??

Looking at the most current VPak numbers shows a -15% decline in NRx [lowest since end of July] compared to the first couple of weeks in 4q15 and a -5% decline in TRx.

Is the recent FDA black box warning impacting scripts??

Hello McFly!!! The FDA didn't issue a Black Box Warning on Viekira or Technivie. Don't appear stupid in front of your providers. Jack ass Gilead Troll!!

Hello McFly!!! The FDA didn't issue a Black Box Warning on Viekira or Technivie. Don't appear stupid in front of your providers. Jack ass Gilead Troll!!

mate,don't disguise your words to resemble the words of those that seek you.theres more than three who seek you.words of wisdom,be prepared for the unexpected.