• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

have heard from several sources that ADC has stooped paying their people

<

MANY Lawyers have been called from what I hear. I hope these poor souls get 100x what they should have received in the first place for all the mental distress and wrong done to them.
How many people were ripped off?
I went to 2 recent interviews where I was told by finance people at other companies about the time they had worked with Abbott and never got paid. Nice place, here. Not to mention it made me look bad because I was a part of this place. Such a scam op in my opinion. RICO, RICO, RICO. Go get 'em.

Unbelievable. Are you on the Abb-Vie side or the Abbott side? If Abbott, if you don't know already, they just dumped $3.5 million on picking up another company. They have the money to pay!

"stooped"

pitiful

Probably a freudian slip since it seems Abbott has stooped to a new low. More pitiful if they aren't paying their employees. You obviously are not good with understanding the big picture. I hope you are working hard to get a job as a first grade grammar teacher. It's clearly your forte.

Sorry, but you make no sense. You keep posting this, and answering your own posts. Are you contracted help? Because i work for ADC, and I've never heard of this. If they owe you money, I'm sure you have contacted them, right? What did they say? Are they contesting the services you provided? or is YOUR employer not paying you, and blaming it in ADC?

Probably a freudian slip since it seems Abbott has stooped to a new low. More pitiful if they aren't paying their employees. You obviously are not good with understanding the big picture. I hope you are working hard to get a job as a first grade grammar teacher. It's clearly your forte.

No, most reps are dumb