• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Has anyone else applied for open positions and have not heard anything?

Because I have experience there? What's your point..? This isn't the only gig I've done dear.

That’s why you won’t get the job. We all started in big pharma. Most of us stepped up and did more. We’ve been to at least 2 or 3 different companies to get where we are. Poor Takeda reps. You know nothing.

That’s why you won’t get the job. We all started in big pharma. Most of us stepped up and did more. We’ve been to at least 2 or 3 different companies to get where we are. Poor Takeda reps. You know nothing.

That's okay I'll look elsewhere; no skin off my nose. FYI we know more than you realize. MAGA=working.

insider here- Delay is due to HR integration between Shire/Takeda Legacy. Lawyers slow the process and there will be “guidelines” regarding talent selection. Rep levels look very different for each company. Nothing can get started until new policies in place. Could be June or later.

insider here- Delay is due to HR integration between Shire/Takeda Legacy. Lawyers slow the process and there will be “guidelines” regarding talent selection. Rep levels look very different for each company. Nothing can get started until new policies in place. Could be June or later.
Pure BS laid off reps had interviews today for open positions so your not much of an "insider".

lol you don't know every reps history so careful with the generalizations. and know look. your back in primary care! welcome! Are you sampling pills now?

yes i applied and i have had numerous managers ask to bring me back and finnaly after few weeks they got back to me and said HR did not approve anyone coming back who has been laid off. huge disappointment.
In this last severance package, did it state there was a 2 or 3 year time frame in which you could not be rehired after being cut? Just curious. If I remember right, the severance package from the cuts 2-3 years ago had the clause in it.

Had this happen at another company. Keep track of every thing said. Send yourself emails of accomplishments. Do not trust anyone. Don't sign anything . Get employment attorney. Keep track if turned down for open positions and over 40.

Had this happen at another company. Keep track of every thing said. Send yourself emails of accomplishments. Do not trust anyone. Don't sign anything . Get employment attorney. Keep track if turned down for open positions and over 40.

Anyone saying that previous hires will not be looked at...is completely wrong. As an insider - there have been MULTIPLE requests from managers to bring back certain candidates. The delay is due to HR delays. They are enforcing a standardize process to ensure there are no legal ramifications bring back someone
As an insider - you need to put down your mug of Koolaid and wise up. Here's the deal - HR is not delaying anything or making the decisions. It is Senior/Executive Sales Leadership - Chris, Steve, etc. They could not use qualitative talent review data in the RIF because both companies had different data. So, now there are people they want to bring back if there's an opening and they are getting calls right away. Its the people who may have had poor performance only in Fiscal 18, or were in the middle. The "standardized process" you mention is a ranking assigned to everyone let go. If your ranking is outside the top 25% on the list - don't wait any the phone!