• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

has a rep ever sued an MDs office

It is a really crappy doctor (or someone you have really pissed off) who will actually answer one of those inquiries negatively.

I knew a rep who had accused a doc of improper advances -- when the company asked about it, he said he hadn't seen her in about 6 months. She never signed in because she thought she was above "all that crap" -- she lost her job.

It is a really crappy doctor (or someone you have really pissed off) who will actually answer one of those inquiries negatively.

I knew a rep who had accused a doc of improper advances -- when the company asked about it, he said he hadn't seen her in about 6 months. She never signed in because she thought she was above "all that crap" -- she lost her job.

She should have been fired.

A better source of information than CP would be an attorney specializing in employment issues. My (totally uninformed) guess is that IF you can prove the office provided incorrect information with malicious intent, and it negatively impacted your employment situation (termination, PIP), you might have a case, but I suspect that will be hard to prove.