Happy Menorial Day

Anonymous

As I reflect on our veterans who defend our freedom I also took a minute to reflect on the great company we all work for. Despite the wonderful folks at Teva, Genzyme and Novartis that have nothing better to do then patrol our board, we all here who ACTUALLY work for Biogen respect the company we work for.

For all the negative jargon on this site why not for once post something good about Biogen Idec.

<

As I reflect on our veterans who defend our freedom I also took a minute to reflect on the great company we all work for. Despite the wonderful folks at Teva, Genzyme and Novartis that have nothing better to do then patrol our board, we all here who ACTUALLY work for Biogen respect the company we work for.

For all the negative jargon on this site why not for once post something good about Biogen Idec.

Ah...yeah, Happy "Menorial" Day to you as well!! Your spelling reflects the level of concern you have for MS patient$...which is nothing more than how much money you can squeeze out of them for your far from effective drugs. And I'm NOT a competitor company rep either.