• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

GSK rumors

No need for external innovation, LOU064 might be very effective against beta1/2 adrenoreceptor and insulin receptor auto-antibodies and could reverse heart failure, type 2 diabetes and related obesity

Amgen doesn’t have the money. They are cash poor after buying Horizon which just closed 3 months ago.

Amgen doesn't need the money as they wouldn't be buying Novartis- they would be getting bought. Amgen or Roche makes most sense if a mega merger was to happen. GSK and BMS don't offer much synergy or big revenue/profit products.

Roche or Amgen are the only companies that make any sense, which is why we won't merge with them. Vas is the worst CEO in the industry- bad decision after bad decision.

Vas is at the world economic forum selling his soul right now. This is the place where globalists come and talk about taking your car away, eating bugs instead of meat and “you will own nothing and be happy.” Klaus Schwab wants to bring in the new world order and I’m sure they’re concocting another pandemic as we speak. Go Vas!

Vas is at the world economic forum selling his soul right now. This is the place where globalists come and talk about taking your car away, eating bugs instead of meat and “you will own nothing and be happy.” Klaus Schwab wants to bring in the new world order and I’m sure they’re concocting another pandemic as we speak. Go Vas!

My dude!
You may want to adjust the settings of the receiver on your tinfoil hat.
"Concocting another pandemic"? You're blaming Vas for COVID (if you think you didnt, reread your stream of consciousness above)?