Good to see someone remembers TUTAG.

<

Saw the name Tutag on the back of a Minor Hockey Jersey last night, brought back memories. My dad worked with Stan way back in the Detroit Days. Went to denver as CEO of Geneva and the rest is history! I'm sure many of you remember him.....Roger!

I worked for Stan from 1960-1968. He was a great guy. Taught me a lot-hope the company is still going.

They have been out of business for over 30 years. No R + D . Dispensing doctors are all gone. Plus very few doctors give injections of b12, steroids or hormones. It was a good ride while it lasted.

Going through my father's records from his days as a salesman for SJ Tutag. He worked for Stanley from the late 60's and most of the 70's. He loved the company, as they taught him how be a great salesman, rewarded him with trips, art, and jewelry. Joseph B. Hunt was very proud to work for Tutag. I found 3 bottles if enoxa, and cough syrup today. Expired in 1977.

S J Tutags was bought by Ciba-Geigy in 1979 for around 9 million after they moved to Colorado. My mother, Elaine Burgo Berchule, was Mr Tutags secretary in late 50's thru 1960's.