GLAD ITS OVER! NOW WALLOW IN YOUR MISERY AGAIN!

Anonymous

I was so hoping that Pfizer bought you assholes! But the more I think about it Im actually glad they didn't. Now its back to reality. Your make believe pipeline. Crestor, Seroquel, Nexium losing patent, Brillinta a total flop!

Wallow in your misery and DIE A SLOW DEATH!

Re: GLAD ITS OVER! AZ stands independently!

I was so hoping that Pfizer bought you assholes! But the more I think about it Im actually glad they didn't. Now its back to reality. Your make believe pipeline. Crestor, Seroquel, Nexium losing patent, Brillinta a total flop!

NOPE You are wrong....no misery here. We are sooo happy! Celebrate AZ!!!!! Way to go!!!!

Ok Ian. Now take your ball and go home! You greedy prick!

Yes Brillinta is and will remain a total flop! I have been selling this piece of crap product since launch and we have thrown just about everything possible including a worthless no value nursing team at it and yet we are still getting the same awful results. The problem is it's empty words and no accountability for a product portfolio.

Yeah you gotta point. What else is gonna define your only reason for existence other than bitchin' and moanin' if AZ is gone?

May AZ long endure and may you continue to wallow in your misery and agony.

... oh, and mutton-head, you STILL cannot spell Brilinta.