• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Gilenacy and MSBU

anonymous

This Division is an embarrassment! Genzyme, Teva, Biogen and Genentech don't want to even interview us because of our rep and our leaders truly are clueless! You can't make this shit up

<

This Division is an embarrassment! Genzyme, Teva, Biogen and Genentech don't want to even interview us because of our rep and our leaders truly are clueless! You can't make this shit up
Gilenacy? Is that a special edition of Henassy Cognac? I was told by the hiring manager that he was not allowed to hire Novartis reps. Some managers would bring some through as fillers, but not hired. I think lisa Thomas and laura Lopez told them enough.

Gilenacy? Is that a special edition of Henassy Cognac? I was told by the hiring manager that he was not allowed to hire Novartis reps. Some managers would bring some through as fillers, but not hired. I think lisa Thomas and laura Lopez told them enough.

Who's Lisa Thomas? Why do I know that name...