• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead has to pay Severance if fired

anonymous

Reading thru all termination documents and talking w HR, if you do not get vaccinate and her terminated, we will get paid a 3wks Vacation on each year served (min of 6 months in cases your just hire) comp is total comp including avg target bonus .
On top of that They will pay 60 day Warrant Act and pay 1 years of Cobra insurance.
KICKER --- If you sign a non litigation clause in a DNC document, you get a 3 month kicker on top.

Maybe this is why 1/4 reps are not doing the vax & have jobs lined up to bank 6 figures!

Reactions: JLHoward001$$$

I chose not to get Vax due unknown long term side effects. Oct 1st was my last day after 16 yrs unfortunately.
Gilead HR gave me 3wks for each year of service, plus 120 days for non-litigation clause. So for me I was paid over a years total comp pay.

I chose not to get Vax due unknown long term side effects. Oct 1st was my last day after 16 yrs unfortunately.
Gilead HR gave me 3wks for each year of service, plus 120 days for non-litigation clause. So for me I was paid over a years total comp pay.

good thing your parent's didn't have Fox "News" when polio vaccine came out, or you would be, at best, dead.

Reading thru all termination documents and talking w HR, if you do not get vaccinate and her terminated, we will get paid a 3wks Vacation on each year served (min of 6 months in cases your just hire) comp is total comp including avg target bonus .
On top of that They will pay 60 day Warrant Act and pay 1 years of Cobra insurance.
KICKER --- If you sign a non litigation clause in a DNC document, you get a 3 month kicker on top.

Maybe this is why 1/4 reps are not doing the vax & have jobs lined up to bank 6 figures!
Yes that was the payout BUT ONLY if you signed a non litigation contract! There is a catch to getting 6figures & that is you can never sue even in 5yrs if you develop rare disease from mNra vax.

As a California company, now that the Dem’s have gotten so many cops to quit and stores like Walgreens are closing because of rampant theft - does that mean no more Pharmacy calls?

Yes that was the payout BUT ONLY if you signed a non litigation contract! There is a catch to getting 6figures & that is you can never sue even in 5yrs if you develop rare disease from mNra vax.
The entire reason you'd even be up for a severance is if you decide not to get the vaccine so how the hell would you have a reactions to mRNA vax if you didn't take it?