• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

GI division

<

Very primary care in Gastro. I'm talking role plays daily, calls per day bs. Terrible culture.
I love role playing and demand it from all of team, especially my boyzz.
These are my favorite role playing vignettes.
Towelboyistan dancing boy auction and aftermath.
Frat boy in county lock up.
Security makes deal with male shoplifter
And finally the doctor says what are you willing to do for more scripts.
That why I sat at Abbvie --role playin sugar!!!
BC
The Boyzee SAE

One of the weakest interview processes I have ever been a part of in my 20 year career. AbbVie should be embarrassed. If your entire interview process involves Marketing Managers, you're doomed from the start.

Thanks but no thanks. What a shit show. Heard the Division VP (Kevin) is a good guy. Division should be embarrassed.

One of the weakest interview processes I have ever been a part of in my 20 year career. AbbVie should be embarrassed. If your entire interview process involves Marketing Managers, you're doomed from the start.

Thanks but no thanks. What a shit show. Heard the Division VP (Kevin) is a good guy. Division should be embarrassed.

Gastro immunology, at the moment, is a shit show! Now with the new IC plan only incentivizing a certain sales team
And not the other while both are working hard to launch is unheard of! They better fix it quick morale is already low. Everyone needs to have some skin in the game if you’re truly working as a “team”. 70/30 for both launches. I thought Kevin was great too until he back pedaled and blew off the situation on our last call with him. Give me a break! Don’t sugar coat this!
It sucks and the sales people are the ones who look like idiots and incur all the risk. Never seen anything like it, but then again you’d think they would have learned from their other debacle of launches in Immunology. Nope! Same shit expecting a different result. Embarrassing and Arrogant!