Getting hired at the “senior” level for PC

<

It depends on your territory. If you have a geographically large territory don’t count on anything near that.

It’s your details that paint a picture like Bob Ross. Hopefully you are more informative to your doctors in your sales calls lol.

I can see you saying .. well doctor, my drugs work.
HCP - oh really? How well does it work?
You - well it depends.
The end

Wow! $105k max base for a Senior position which is the highest level rep for Novartis … that’s cringy.

27k annual target bonus = ~$6,500 target a Q. Bro that doesn’t get my juices going at all. So ya he hole like $5k after taxes lol

This is disappointing Novartis

Wow! $105k max base for a Senior position which is the highest level rep for Novartis … that’s cringy.

27k annual target bonus = ~$6,500 target a Q. Bro that doesn’t get my juices going at all. So ya he hole like $5k after taxes lol

This is disappointing Novartis

We are on trimester bonus. Also if you think you are worth more go work somewhere that will pay you more than 105k. I was making that in 2006 so I can assure you Novartis pays much more to the right people. Maybe you just aren't the "right people".

We are on trimester bonus. Also if you think you are worth more go work somewhere that will pay you more than 105k. I was making that in 2006 so I can assure you Novartis pays much more to the right people. Maybe you just aren't the "right people".

Look sugar tits.

I am making more than $105k base. And no I will not be applying here for this day care base pay.

I’m sure all your 1.5% raises have you swimming in money lololol. GMAFB broseph. I have no doubts you still make less than $110k hahaha omfg lololol

Look sugar tits.

I am making more than $105k base. And no I will not be applying here for this day care base pay.

I’m sure all your 1.5% raises have you swimming in money lololol. GMAFB broseph. I have no doubts you still make less than $110k hahaha omfg lololol

Our average raise last year was 3.25%. Good luck to you!

Our average raise last year was 3.25%. Good luck to you!

No it was not. I work here and that was not the average raise. Good lord man. It was a Covid year on top of that. Don’t lie to these people.

One of these open positions will be as my partner. I was told a similar base pay range of $85-$107,009 base. So the base pay ranges appear accurate.

I thought we would pay more & it is typically based on experience. Maybe we are changing our base pay policy.

Just wanted to offer clarification

I had my call with the recruiter yesterday. I was also told that $105,000 base was the absolute max. And $27,000 is the annual target bonus.

I withdrew. I thought they’d pay more with a buy & bill product. But I can’t take a pay reduction to work here.

I was told Novartis paid well but it appears they have changed their philosophy