• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

George Santos

She rejected 2, which means she would have accepted 3. But poor Kevy took his ball and ran home, not wanting to play ball. Big surprise his move blew up on his face and added to the list of loser actions

That's what bi-partisan compromise is about - both sides. If she accepted 3 but was allowed to substitute 2 that meant the GOP had a 3 - 2 advantage. You can't handle an advantage or a compromise, you want it all. Good luck.

Perhaps you are accustomed to only being able to win with a stacked deck, but personally I don't play that way. If I've want to find the facts, I want the best investigators from both sides. Not Nancy. She knew she couldn't win with inquiring minds on the panel. I think McCarthy made the correct move, lest he lends undue credibility to the Pelosi charade.
Nancy is hardly a “charade”….many consider her the best house speaker ever- even the republicans who have not been brainwashed by your sick cult.

That's what bi-partisan compromise is about - both sides. If she accepted 3 but was allowed to substitute 2 that meant the GOP had a 3 - 2 advantage. You can't handle an advantage or a compromise, you want it all. Good luck.
There was no equity, as liberals like to say. Pelosi got to veto republican appointees, but republicans got no say in democrat nominees.

I didn't say Nancy is a charade. Nancy is a hypocritical, narcissistic, megalomaniac. Her sham trial was the charade.
Sham trial? Tel me then, who do you think is responsible for the treasonous attack on the United States government? I think it was Donald Trump and I think the GOP was too afraid yo take any kind of action against him. Pop lease explain why you would like to support those who wanted to hang Nancy and or Pence?

Sham trial? Tel me then, who do you think is responsible for the treasonous attack on the United States government? I think it was Donald Trump and I think the GOP was too afraid yo take any kind of action against him. Pop lease explain why you would like to support those who wanted to hang Nancy and or Pence?
Honestly, I don't know what the dolts were trying to accomplish, but I've never heard of an insurrection being attempted without firearms.

Honestly, I don't know what the dolts were trying to accomplish, but I've never heard of an insurrection being attempted without firearms.

They had a noose for the VP so instead of shooting him, they wanted to hang him.
Dead is dead pal, and you don't see that?
It figures. :rolleyes:

You probably see nothing wrong with this either since the bullets only went through the daughter's bedroom and didn't hit her?
Good grief. o_O

Ex-GOP candidate arrested in shootings at lawmakers' homes

They had a noose for the VP so instead of shooting him, they wanted to hang him.
Dead is dead pal, and you don't see that?
It figures. :rolleyes:

You probably see nothing wrong with this either since the bullets only went through the daughter's bedroom and didn't hit her?
Good grief. o_O

Ex-GOP candidate arrested in shootings at lawmakers' homes
Oh, please. Do you really want to make that your play that the intruders were armed with a noose. Don't forget there was a guy with horns on his head. And there was an unarmed intruder that was killed by a gun fired by a poorly trained capital police officer.

Do you want to talk about the wacko that tried to shoot up the republican baseball team. How about the wacko lefty that showed up in the yard of a SCOTUS member that he didn't like, loaded to fight off a small defense.

Again, I ask you to show me any insurrection that occurred by an un-armed bunch of people. GO

Oh, please. Do you really want to make that your play that the intruders were armed with a noose. Don't forget there was a guy with horns on his head. And there was an unarmed intruder that was killed by a gun fired by a poorly trained capital police officer.

Do you want to talk about the wacko that tried to shoot up the republican baseball team. How about the wacko lefty that showed up in the yard of a SCOTUS member that he didn't like, loaded to fight off a small defense.

Again, I ask you to show me any insurrection that occurred by an un-armed bunch of people. GO
No use arguing with you as you are blind and not very smart.

Sure, I’ll show you. It happened on January 6th..,.or weren’t you aware?
Did you ever wonder why the capital officer shot the terrorist? Because it is his job to protect Congress from the crazy mob that was breaching the building while chanting to hang the Vice President and threaten the Speaker. He wasn’t poorly trained, he acted accordingly. Thank goodness he was a good shot and ended the threat

Sure, I’ll show you. It happened on January 6th..,.or weren’t you aware?
Did you ever wonder why the capital officer shot the terrorist? Because it is his job to protect Congress from the crazy mob that was breaching the building while chanting to hang the Vice President and threaten the Speaker. He wasn’t poorly trained, he acted accordingly. Thank goodness he was a good shot and ended the threat
What, exactly, was the threat that the un-armed 28 year old girl presented? Watch the video.

More importantly, this is a thread about George Santos and the spineless GOP for allowing this fraud to continue. They should be ashamed and embarrassed for giving him a committee assignment. Now we hear of his financial backers having ties to the Russian Mafia? And “The Speaker Is a Mouse” McCarthy refuses to do anything, Where are the ethics? The values? The dignity of the office? All because he’s a GOP vote? Say whatever you want about the Dems, but this current “leadership” of the GOP is a complete embarrassment and anti-American. You can not defend these cowards. YOU CANT!!

Had Herschel Walker made it, they would have been quite a pair.

Fantasy Football right there in the Senate. :p

Had Herschel Walker made it, they would have been quite a pair.

Fantasy Football right there in the Senate. :p

Dallas Cowboys sign new field goal kicker...

325961609_881427466640906_3209521563306605676_n.jpg