genetech Sold PDI Tamiflu Reps Sold Down the River

Anonymous

Thanks for giving half my customers away and reducing my earning by 1/2.

Hope your " Non Personal " promotion of Tamiflu by your internal e-datiling is total failure.

PDI and Genentech totally misled all the reps promoting Tamiflu this year. In August, PDI told the reps that the Tamiflu contract was going to be even larger than last years.

Many of us were told that we would even be working full time on this contract.

A pack of lies!

We have been given less than half the calls as last year. Most of us only have 1 to 2 weeks of work.

Try supporting a family on that you creeps.

To add insult to injury Genetech has taken the best customers and turned them over to your internal e- detailing efforts. We have been left with the dregs of MDs.

I am considering turning over the entire National customer list to Glaxo to help support their selling efforts of Relenza.

You deserve worse. American corporate greed at its finest.

<

Thanks for giving half my customers away and reducing my earning by 1/2.

Hope your " Non Personal " promotion of Tamiflu by your internal e-datiling is total failure.

PDI and Genentech totally misled all the reps promoting Tamiflu this year. In August, PDI told the reps that the Tamiflu contract was going to be even larger than last years.

Many of us were told that we would even be working full time on this contract.

A pack of lies!

We have been given less than half the calls as last year. Most of us only have 1 to 2 weeks of work.

Try supporting a family on that you creeps.

To add insult to injury Genetech has taken the best customers and turned them over to your internal e- detailing efforts. We have been left with the dregs of MDs.

I am considering turning over the entire National customer list to Glaxo to help support their selling efforts of Relenza.

You deserve worse. American corporate greed at its finest.

Remember:

- No company exists to keep you employed
- You were never a genentech employee, so why should they care about you
- All contarct sales organizations, work on contingency and the contarcts are subject to termination at any momemt.
- Glaxo doesnt need the genentech "customer list", they get the same data as genentech does.
- Tamiflu has virtually always had 98+ percent of the market, as relenza is not really a competitor
- TAMIFLU SELLS ITSELF!

Dude, this is my first ever post on Cafe Pharma....

Are you serious? Who gives a shit if you can't support your family? Go get another job....

Wow, what a threat? Are you serious? You might give the Glaxo team your Tamiflu list??? PLEASE DONT>>>> WE BEG YOU.....

Hey moron, it's not by chance that Tamiflu holds a 98% market share. Give Relenza your info, guess what, it won't matter!!
And as an FYI, that 98% MS is the EXACT reason the company could get away with giving this drug to a shitty sales force like PDI.

Let's face it. PDI reps are reps who barely made it through college, life and a career. They are sample dumpers who are mostly dumb as rocks..

Get a life, and a second job loser.... OUTSIDE the industry...

Dude, this is my first ever post on Cafe Pharma....

Are you serious? Who gives a shit if you can't support your family? Go get another job....

Wow, what a threat? Are you serious? You might give the Glaxo team your Tamiflu list??? PLEASE DONT>>>> WE BEG YOU.....

Hey moron, it's not by chance that Tamiflu holds a 98% market share. Give Relenza your info, guess what, it won't matter!!
And as an FYI, that 98% MS is the EXACT reason the company could get away with giving this drug to a shitty sales force like PDI.

Let's face it. PDI reps are reps who barely made it through college, life and a career. They are sample dumpers who are mostly dumb as rocks..

Get a life, and a second job loser.... OUTSIDE the industry...

I agree with your post as it pertains to Tamiflu, but not necessarily PDI reps. The industry has gone from 170K reps to 100k reps, in the last few years. That means that 70K reps have no place to go except for PDI, and other companies like it. There are lots of formally high achievers who are forced to work at PDI or starve.

I do however believe that the OP was a legacy PDI type.

I am an ex Schering rep selling for PDI. The only other reps that I have met here are seasoned reps w/ pharma. Really don't know who the poster is who is threatening to give out info to another pharm company but am very sorry that stress is motivating him/her to be so unethical. These are difficult times for all and the best way to get thru is to take things one day at a time, and to be the kind of person that you want others to respect. This attitude will help you to respect yourself when things get even tougher - which they very well might.