Exposing Genetech

I think GNE renting out AT&T Park isn’t exactly an example of trying to hide their parties.

Exactly the point. You said it best. If GNE was all for patients. They would make their concerts public and free. I would respect that. A company any tryout by to give back. BUT NOOO. They are all about GREED. The irony is they have employees who are wanna be social justice warriors sitting in their ivory tower. Bah! Humbug! With the salaries they carry? PA-LEASE!! They deserve a sit in the face. Those hypocrites!!

What’s happening with Genentech is laughable! The reps I know have been making ridiculously bloated salaries while doing next to nothing! Seeing a couple accounts per week and dropping off a study here and there. It’s long past time something like this happened. They have been gifted stock over the years as well and those that kissed their managers a$$ we’re given even more! The reps I know are seriously the laziest in the industry. Good luck to them finding a real job at a real wage that they actually have to WORK for!

What’s happening with Genentech is laughable! The reps I know have been making ridiculously bloated salaries while doing next to nothing! Seeing a couple accounts per week and dropping off a study here and there. It’s long past time something like this happened. They have been gifted stock over the years as well and those that kissed their managers a$$ we’re given even more! The reps I know are seriously the laziest in the industry. Good luck to them finding a real job at a real wage that they actually have to WORK for!

I would not call the poster a troll. This is classic empire building due to excellent therapies. The music is stopping due to biosimilars. Time to find the next gig.