Generic Oracea approved

<

Metro 1% gone, Clobex spray goes out December of 2014 and now Lupin appears to have knocked off Oracea. I am sure the company will fight it, but I would also think that Lupin worked around the issues that Mylan experienced with their patent challenge to Oreacea.

Is the party really coming to an end?

Things will go on for a while and then we are coming to a screeching halt. You are only as good as the products in your bag and unfortunately we are running out of products.

Re: Generic Oracea approved-you deserve it

you guys deserve what you get

the price of my generic doxycycline has gone from 10.00 a month to 76.00 a month

in the last 6 months.

and that's BCBS negotiated price.

how has such an old medicine gone up in price so tremendously?

I think it's companies unwilling to let generic doxy out the door for what it should have cost.............when you can relabel it oracea and make a mint. why not jack up the price all the way around. then you can't have doctors prescribing the generic to their rosacea patients to avoid the high cost of oracea.

you should be ashamed, all of you.

Very unethical company that has basically branded generics at sky high prices. No real innovation and the are consistently one of the highest price branded drug company in the entire industry that from what I am told manufactures generics in the same plant.

Hopefully, as more generics come in and these people lose their patents the market for these types of me too drugs comes down to more reasonable prices.

Very unethical company that has basically branded generics at sky high prices. No real innovation and the are consistently one of the highest price branded drug company in the entire industry that from what I am told manufactures generics in the same plant.

Hopefully, as more generics come in and these people lose their patents the market for these types of me too drugs comes down to more reasonable prices.

Oracea has some side effects that you have to work through and you have to be careful about what you use and eat with it because of its reations, but, honestly it is worth whatever effort you put into it. It cleared all my redness in 3 days. I was told not to expect it to work like this for (at most) 6 months but it cleared up amazingly. It might not work so incredibly for you, but if you have mild to moderate rosacea I expect that it will.

ORACEA Care Card: http://oracea-coupon.pen.io/

Galderma does manufacturer generics at their plant in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator: