• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Gen Meds Leadership Blows

small minded clueless rep

yes leadership blows..sure

thats why our US GenMeds bonus multiplier was 1.5...highest in the world and an all time record

thats why we are 8% ahead of budget this year

baggle pushers all of you

Or could it be the "success" was driven by Ranbaxy failing to launch generic Diovan????

SO lacks credibility. he spends the majority of his time working out - never looking at the details of the business, and managing up to PEC. He's great at making a confident speech, being positive about the future, but it's all fluff. There is no detailed planning or thinking. ZERO SUBSTANCE.

I heard he did the same thing in canada. He spent all his time working out and talking big, without ever delivering credible follow up

Gee, sounds like the clown we have in the White House!

If I hear the word "ownership" one more time, I'm going to puke! Our customers want samples and they want them now. These SRF's suck! Either get behind Exforge 100% or cut the cord already.