Galderma's Quota Setting? Flawed? Why ?

I knew this months ago. Somebody needs to open their mouth and put a stop to this crap. You would think this is a bigger deal than just complaining on Cafe Pharma.

Don't come back at me because I told several reps about this when I heard, which was months ago, and my manager. It takes a village so be a man.

Oh, and the hush money, it was to blow smoke up your ass.

FINALLY! FINALLY !

June 8th numbers will be the tell tale signs of how flawed our quota system is.
I have sent the quota's to A whistle blower organization who are so interested
in the math behind it. They will be able to figure out the false and hand picked
quota's that will lead to an investigation.

What total crap the "whistle blower organization" also known as Dad or Daddy!!! Give me a break , what are you a new RIT? This isn't the "Insider Movie" lame ass , go back to your Xbox & ask your Mum for "more meatloaf mum........mum Meatloaf"? The only thing flawed is you . Galderma division is filled with recently potty trained kids couldn't close a door let alone a sale. Bad hiring has left the division full of entitled non achievers & worse managers.

Its called big pharma, get used to it. This isn't the company many of us started with years ago, we're no longer a "family" business, we are big money now. With that comes FF's hand at trying to keep us motivated and selling, but not paying the bonuses we are used to.