• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

GA finds over 2600 more ballots

Trump getting stomped gnaws at cha, doesn't it? :D
Not at all, we are used to dealing with democratic cockroaches all the time, so we know all about stomping. Knowing that Trump didn't get stomped and you got your asses handed to you in the House and Senate, its actually entertaining to see you attempt to make the best of it since you know deep down its going to happen again.

Not at all, we are used to dealing with democratic cockroaches all the time, so we know all about stomping. Knowing that Trump didn't get stomped and you got your asses handed to you in the House and Senate, its actually entertaining to see you attempt to make the best of it since you know deep down its going to happen again.

Your team lost jerk. :p

Your team lost jerk. :p

I guess your weren't very good in math were you Vagitis. You lost in 2 of the 3 branch's of our government. Presidency still not certified, but keep on dreaming because I want you to have some HOPE. Hurts LOSING out in the Senate, House, & Supreme Court doesn't it? Its OK to cry. LMFAO

I guess your weren't very good in math were you Vagitis. You lost in 2 of the 3 branch's of our government. Presidency still not certified, but keep on dreaming because I want you to have some HOPE. Hurts LOSING out in the Senate, House, & Supreme Court doesn't it? Its OK to cry. LMFAO
You lost. Your failed replies are as big of a joke as the size of your......

You're really grasping aren't you? Joe Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th and Trump will go down in history as the 'Sour Grapes' president.