funny how that thing just died / went away...

<

1. My first thought(s) about him are this: How can you hold your head up high to the business world? What banking investment firm will ever trust anything concerning what you do or say? And how are you going to come out on a stage at your very first National Sales Meeting and look at your audience with pride and professionalism?

2. However, my second thought(s) are this: In this messed up world, this man is pulling down over 15 Million USD a year...And he most likely has this mindset: Who gives a flying fuck what anyone thinks about me?

1. My first thought(s) about him are this: How can you hold your head up high to the business world? What banking investment firm will ever trust anything concerning what you do or say? And how are you going to come out on a stage at your very first National Sales Meeting and look at your audience with pride and professionalism?

2. However, my second thought(s) are this: In this messed up world, this man is pulling down over 15 Million USD a year...And he most likely has this mindset: Who gives a flying fuck what anyone thinks about me?

Anyone think that MW leaked this info himself? Seems awfully convenient for the Abbott side of this split....

why are many posts critical to gonzo being deleted by cafepharma ??its too much of a coincidence when the posts dont violate ANY cafepharma policy !!!! Is Gonzo paying someone there fellas ??

Cafepharma please take down this disgusting thread. Thank you.

Disgusting???? You need to give Mr. Webster a call because your definition of "disgusting" is obviously incorrect! Perhaps you thought you were posting on a different thread...or maybe you had too much Kool Aid to drink with your dinner....

Disgusting???? You need to give Mr. Webster a call because your definition of "disgusting" is obviously incorrect! Perhaps you thought you were posting on a different thread...or maybe you had too much Kool Aid to drink with your dinner....

no, this poster is clearly from the Miles team of Superior Ethics. Maybe Gonzo himself !! cause no one else would label it "disgusting".

What's disgusting is that RG had gotten away with a huge lie for over thirty years, documented in federal filings...and still it seems he will not be held culpable or responsible.
He should be gone! Anyone else would be.

Reminds me of the great Mary Szela voicemail gaffe. In any other company, someone leaving a voicemail to the entire sales force identifying the career path and positive and negative attributes of a subordinate would not have lasted to the end of the day. But she lasted, what?... over ten years. Then she was able to retire on her own terms. Bull Shit!

Im pretty sure this thing will not die off. Pressure, etc will mount and result in abbvie making a different choice. At the meeting in Vegas, really in the back of my mind will be the harrassment I was put under for being one unit of biaxin off on my inventory. Or the Coaching Memos for not being scientific enough, or the high variance alerts, or the letter status, or the missing names on a sign in sheet , or the 3.00 over the limit on a snack, etc etc etc. I have seen people get let go for a lot less than this situation and that is always going to leave a disgust about this mans lying and deciet. Think about it.....Yes there is uncertain things with abbvie coming our way, but for Gods sake, lets start out with an honest leader, thats the least we can expect or should expect

Im pretty sure this thing will not die off. Pressure, etc will mount and result in abbvie making a different choice. At the meeting in Vegas, really in the back of my mind will be the harrassment I was put under for being one unit of biaxin off on my inventory. Or the Coaching Memos for not being scientific enough, or the high variance alerts, or the letter status, or the missing names on a sign in sheet , or the 3.00 over the limit on a snack, etc etc etc. I have seen people get let go for a lot less than this situation and that is always going to leave a disgust about this mans lying and deciet. Think about it.....Yes there is uncertain things with abbvie coming our way, but for Gods sake, lets start out with an honest leader, thats the least we can expect or should expect

He is not honest and therefore most certainly not a leader ! but he is Miles favorite so Abbvie is going to be stuck with the liar. The Board ? you mean the JOKE ?

Well, the financial world - cnbc, foxbusiness, bloomberg, forbes, etc. - and the govt. regulators are letting them get away with it. Why should Miles give a flying f&&k ? the board is a joke and he knows that.