From the inside- TLL organization to be eliminated

anonymous

For any friends of mine who are TLLs, you should be looking as this will be the first team notified of displacement. I was also the OP who informed all of you that a major announcement was coming. This sucks but at least you get an extra week to start preparing.

<

For any friends of mine who are TLLs, you should be looking as this will be the first team notified of displacement. I was also the OP who informed all of you that a major announcement was coming. This sucks but at least you get an extra week to start preparing.

Wow- such a shocker LMFAO. Do we even do speaker programs anymore? Speakers are the next scam to be targeted by the OIG and quite frankly should've been abolished years ago. TLLs are like dinosaurs.

Don’t know this to be true but kind of makes sense but I heard some people from other teams began getting notified Fri. I heard Neuro rare disease especially after MG failed trial, some DEI etc what else do we know?

Really? The only people seeing my KOL’s is the TLL who is wining and dining at the best restaurants in budget and the MSL who they are counting on to bankroll research.

I get rid of phucking ecosystems and 90% of reps. We don’t do anything except feed staff and get stiffed by doctors anyway.