• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

FOX News Sex Scandal

Yep, which is why I was smart enough to have supported Cruz. Meanwhile you as idiot boy have been a Donald fan for a long time.

I'm becoming less of a fan as he drifts to the far right. All I did was make a prediction. Cruz cannot carry the millennial vote or the female vote in the Republican party. Fiscally he's OK, on Social issues? Not so much !

I'm becoming less of a fan as he drifts to the far right. All I did was make a prediction. Cruz cannot carry the millennial vote or the female vote in the Republican party. Fiscally he's OK, on Social issues? Not so much !

LOL! You're incredible! You have made a total fool of Yourself again!

I nuked you on the Flynn thread and it's obvious you are burned to a crisp.

Idiot boy, if Cruz's stance on abortion was so toxic then why have both Trump and Flynn adopted it???? Hmmmmm?

That is it Direct and Total contradiction of what you post above. Therefore it is painfully obvious that you have been proven wrong and yet you're either so much the idiot or so much the boy ie not man enough to admit when you are obviously wrong that you persist in peddling something that demonstrably untrue.

You are truly pathetic.

LOL! You're incredible! You have made a total fool of Yourself again!

I nuked you on the Flynn thread and it's obvious you are burned to a crisp.

Idiot boy, if Cruz's stance on abortion was so toxic then why have both Trump and Flynn adopted it???? Hmmmmm?

That is it Direct and Total contradiction of what you post above. Therefore it is painfully obvious that you have been proven wrong and yet you're either so much the idiot or so much the boy ie not man enough to admit when you are obviously wrong that you persist in peddling something that demonstrably untrue.

You are truly pathetic.

It will be painful to the GOP if they don't join the 21st Century - that's for sure. 4 months to go......... Pick Cruz to lose...