• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Fleet

Volvo, Tesla, Outback and Venza were my options this past cycle. Really nice options. Hope that helps….
They are cheap and took the Volvo XC 60 off and replaced it with the XC 40 tiny little thing. Now, they are talking off all Volvos, which were the best choice. The rest are grandma vehicles and all small.

Exactly. I am a manager, who gets a manager level car. A Volvo XC60 with sunroof, loaded. I get a stripped down used rep car.
You are caterers employed by a Pharma company. You are lucky they don’t hand you a Ford Transit van to do deliveries in.

As for Mr “manager”, what type of car do you need to ride with others and approve expenses?!

Have no fear. We cut half the INBU caterers and we are just getting started. By the time maridebart cafraglutide is within 12 months of launch, we will have shed 75% of you caterers across all BUs. Medical and Marketing will drive the future, mainly via multichannel with about 300 total caterers in our footprint.

You don't matter. We will tell you verbally that your WARN is on the way, and once 50% of you have quit and taken other caterer jobs, we will RIF the remainder.

Enjoy your caterer cares while you can.

Public schoolers.

Have no fear. We cut half the INBU caterers and we are just getting started. By the time maridebart cafraglutide is within 12 months of launch, we will have shed 75% of you caterers across all BUs. Medical and Marketing will drive the future, mainly via multichannel with about 300 total caterers in our footprint.

You don't matter. We will tell you verbally that your WARN is on the way, and once 50% of you have quit and taken other caterer jobs, we will RIF the remainder.

Public schoolers.
why are you so angry? seriously?

Public schoolers.
Goodness you’re bitter. My guess is you’ve aged quite poorly with all that bitterness.

Public schoolers.
Funny. I get paid pretty good for a caterer- over 280k as a rep who coaches my kids travel baseball and hockey full time. I'll ride this gig out till the end.

Funny. I get paid pretty good for a caterer- over 280k as a rep who coaches my kids travel baseball and hockey full time. I'll ride this gig out till the end.
Still a public schooler who doesn't have the chops to run a marketing career, understand the nuances of commercial data & analytics, or manage a P&L. Enjoy those chic-fil-a platters.

This brand has failed to grow because of the ineptitude of the sales force. The early growth was entirely due to the no needle, safe approach. We saved you from BMY hell and found out how pitiful your skills were. We have devoted considerable training resources to bring you up to just average. Now, you at least log into the pre call planning pages, create MMIT pieces, and know how to use HIQs, but your skills and intelligence as just too low to make traction.

The field is the failure. As a result, the October surprise is only the start. This time next year, you will be combined with the remanning Enbrel reps to field a new Inflammation Sales Force. How do think that's going to work out when we start picking survivors? Unless you have some NUBU DNA, we can finally shed most of the rest of you weaklings.

We will be lean and mean starting November 2025.

I like to win!

This brand has failed to grow because of the ineptitude of the sales force. The early growth was entirely due to the no needle, safe approach. We saved you from BMY hell and found out how pitiful your skills were. We have devoted considerable training resources to bring you up to just average. Now, you at least log into the pre call planning pages, create MMIT pieces, and know how to use HIQs, but your skills and intelligence as just too low to make traction.

The field is the failure. As a result, the October surprise is only the start. This time next year, you will be combined with the remanning Enbrel reps to field a new Inflammation Sales Force. How do think that's going to work out when we start picking survivors? Unless you have some NUBU DNA, we can finally shed most of the rest of you weaklings.

I like to win!
Every thread with this incessantly whining bitch

I like to win!
I’ll believe it when I see it Derm’s don’t prescribe Enbrel
Amgen messed that up royally a long time ago