Flector Patch

I believe the patent expires on the Lidoderm patch very soon. So, our patch will be even more difficult to sell. Can you say EXUBERA?

Lidoderm is a sodium channel blocker, primarily for nerve pain, FP is an NSAID, for inflammation. Lots of overlap, but if you can sell it's a no brainer... But I forgot, you're Pfizer ... Nevermind.

Patches are still systemic. They still have to be metabolized and are absorbed. Excelon patch still has tolerability issues for example. C'mon know it alls! People will like the patch in combo with other pain meds or for tolerability perception. There is a place for everything.

Without arguing semantics to much with you, one of the biggest advantages and keys to selling FP is that it is TOPICAL. Less than 1% of the diclofenac is absorbed systemically.

Patches are still systemic. They still have to be metabolized and are absorbed. Excelon patch still has tolerability issues for example. C'mon know it alls! People will like the patch in combo with other pain meds or for tolerability perception. There is a place for everything.

You are a dummy. Read the PI.

You are a dummy. Read the PI.

You have been brainwashed by your training. There is the same GI class labeling for the Flector patch as all other NSAID. If I put a patch on my FOREHEAD it could still upset the GI track because it is systemically absorbed, regardless of the % that is systemically absorbed. The medication is still metabolized and does not magically segregate itself from the rest of the body.

FLECTOR® Patch, like other NSAID medicines, can cause ulcers and bleeding in the stomach and intestines at any time during treatment. These can happen without symptoms and may cause death. The chance of a person getting an ulcer or bleeding increases with: taking blood-thinning medicines or medicines called steroids; longer use; smoking; drinking alcohol; older age; having poor health

And as you can see, doctor, the Flector patch is easy to place on your ankles, knee caps and wrists for local pain control and the best feature is that when the patient takes it off they won't have to shave those hairy Growth areas again!

Think of it as a free in-built Brazilian wax.

Oh, sorry it's not covered on Medicaid. But I do have these $5 off tier 3 co-pay cards.