Flector Patch Rules

What else besides Flector Patch and Embeda, which is now recalled, did King bring to the table??

two potentially blockbuster abuse dterrent oxycodone molecules with June PDUFA dates. FDA will not enetertain any new opioid formulations without abuse safeguards these have potential to explode in a $3.6 billion market. Purdue will battle them every step of the way, but the upside is huge.

Please understand we are happy to have jobs. But KG has laid off reps yearly for many yrs, and now we're being passed along again. We're just tired. We appreciate any help with FPatch and our pain portfolio once launched. Thank you.

"Our" pain portfolio??? Correction- you have NOTHING. It, and everything else, is Pfizer's portfolio now. Don't have any illusions of that. As a King rep for 5+ years that has worked at Pfizer in the past, you are merely a tool. There is no room for individuality. 'We' are happy to collect a paycheck, but "we" aren't happy to have jobs here at Pfizer. "we" are pissed that Brian Markinson, AKA the weasel of Bristol- sold us down the river for $13 million. "we" are mourning the reality that "we" are being assimilated into the machine known as Pfizer. Talk to any Wyeth rep with a pulse....this is no picnic.

There are no "career" positions in sales at Pfizer, because there is no joy in Mudville- there are only jobs to fill, spreadsheets to pass around, and boxes to be checked. Speaking of 'checking', check your ego, your self esteem and your sense of worth at the door...you are now a sales rep at Pfizer.

Oh, you forgot that you need to check in at 8:30 and out after 4:30 at big blue. There is not a King rep that has worked before 11 am and after 3 pm on a single given day. The Presidents Club winners even had Monday mornings off and all Friday off too as part of their bonus.

"Our" pain portfolio??? Correction- you have NOTHING. It, and everything else, is Pfizer's portfolio now. Don't have any illusions of that. As a King rep for 5+ years that has worked at Pfizer in the past, you are merely a tool. There is no room for individuality. 'We' are happy to collect a paycheck, but "we" aren't happy to have jobs here at Pfizer. "we" are pissed that Brian Markinson, AKA the weasel of Bristol- sold us down the river for $13 million. "we" are mourning the reality that "we" are being assimilated into the machine known as Pfizer. Talk to any Wyeth rep with a pulse....this is no picnic.

There are no "career" positions in sales at Pfizer, because there is no joy in Mudville- there are only jobs to fill, spreadsheets to pass around, and boxes to be checked. Speaking of 'checking', check your ego, your self esteem and your sense of worth at the door...you are now a sales rep at Pfizer.

Wyeth legacy here, I could have written that word for word. Spot on, except you were too kind with the "this is no picnic" phrase. It's more like a nightmare.

Please understand we are happy to have jobs. But KG has laid off reps yearly for many yrs, and now we're being passed along again. We're just tired. We appreciate any help with FPatch and our pain portfolio once launched. Thank you.

Bullshit. Almost none of the King reps want to be here. Stop with you bullshit. I bet you are one of the brown nosing reps at the meetings who has no self respect. I dream about kicking you in the teeth to shut you up.

two potentially blockbuster abuse dterrent oxycodone molecules with June PDUFA dates. FDA will not enetertain any new opioid formulations without abuse safeguards these have potential to explode in a $3.6 billion market. Purdue will battle them every step of the way, but the upside is huge.

Huge? Are you serious? Maybe at King, but a drug that needs to capture around 30% of it's market (which will never happen) in order to be a Billion dollar product is not huge for Pfizer.

True. I stand corrected as it is your pain portfolio now and I am seeing the PFE machine at work.

But how about a proper welcome? I checked my mailbox for lube and it hasn't arrived yet. Who in your massive org should I contact for basic supplies?

True. I stand corrected as it is your pain portfolio now and I am seeing the PFE machine at work.

But how about a proper welcome? I checked my mailbox for lube and it hasn't arrived yet. Who in your massive org should I contact for basic supplies?

Thank you for accepting your fate.

To answer your question, there will be no need for lube, because getting Pfucked happens quickly around here, and there won't be enough time to prepare.

Follow the basics; maximize your 401k benefit, take advantage of any other discount you can get while employed here, and do yourself a favor and network with the people you call on, so they can be a reference for future job interviews. Even the best DM here has no power over the micro-management you are about to experience. Pass the tests, say what they want you to say, and do what they want you to do. Spare yourself any angst or depression by not expecting any job satisfaction. You were an individual when calling on docs at King- you are now a Pfizer rep, and any sense of individuality is gone. You can see it in the B-rep counterparts that you have met or will be meeting...many are nice people, with kids, hobbies, etc etc. But look closer----they are empty inside. No satisfaction in what they do, but they are devoid of any passion to get out, and say goodbye to the steady paycheck.

Very sad.

To answer your question, there will be no need for lube, because getting Pfucked happens quickly around here, and there won't be enough time to prepare.

Follow the basics; maximize your 401k benefit, take advantage of any other discount you can get while employed here, and do yourself a favor and network with the people you call on, so they can be a reference for future job interviews. Even the best DM here has no power over the micro-management you are about to experience. Pass the tests, say what they want you to say, and do what they want you to do. Spare yourself any angst or depression by not expecting any job satisfaction. You were an individual when calling on docs at King- you are now a Pfizer rep, and any sense of individuality is gone. You can see it in the B-rep counterparts that you have met or will be meeting...many are nice people, with kids, hobbies, etc etc. But look closer----they are empty inside. No satisfaction in what they do, but they are devoid of any passion to get out, and say goodbye to the steady paycheck.

Very sad.

Legacy Wyeth here. This sums it up well. I don't think that I could have written it any better.

Very sad.

Sound just like what we are expecting. Thanks for putting it perfectly in writing.

This is why we are all looking to get out! No individuality. Docs hate Pfizer. Why?? They said they detest the reps. I honestly do not want to be batched into that. There are so many levels here that it is hard to maneuver or get noticed. Advancement? none...Bonus? poor. Why is it that no one like to work here. Even reps that are in my geography from Pfizer hate it.
You track people, list docs expenditures on a website (they hate it); do not sell, only read shit off a computer and the right hand does not know what the left is doing. Horrible. We now having a fucking riduculous home study that isn't evn geared to learning shit. GET ME OUTT!!