Flector Factoring

Anonymous

Does it seem crazy to anyone else but me that out of 10 Flector scripts we only get credit for 1??? So I need to actually get 10X's the amount of scripts shown on my PGR in order to make my goal, ridiculous! Just another example of how Pfizer screws its reps out of bonus

Does it seem crazy to anyone else but me that out of 10 Flector scripts we only get credit for 1??? So I need to actually get 10X's the amount of scripts shown on my PGR in order to make my goal, ridiculous! Just another example of how Pfizer screws its reps out of bonus

Wise up, hon. Momma will make it all better.
Factoring is also reflected in your quota.
See.

You sound like a typical Pfizer yes man. Yes Pfizer you can screw me out of bonus I don't care, yes Pfizer you can treat me like shit because at least I still have a job, and yes Pfizer this is the greatest company ever and I'm totally engaged! I'm not whining, I'm stating a fact...it's wrong to factor the scripts we get so that we don't receive the bonus that is rightfully ours. Do you think Pfizer would like it if the FDA factored the amount they got paid because of off-label uses, I don't think so. If we had more people who were willing to stand up and tell the truth maybe some things could change around here. Unfortunately I think with a company full of people like you, who just sit there and take it with a smile on their face, we will just continue sinking on this ship.

It is called a bonus regulator. Poster 2, you condescending idiot, go back to your cubicle.
Bonus regulator.....Thanks for the info, hon.
Momma taught you better. Name calling is not allowed.
I let you out of the closet 2 days early & this is how you disrespect your lessons.
Back to the closet & no bread & honey for you tonight.
Momma won't tolerate this.