First solo launch

anonymous

There are job postings for rep positions for FCS. It looks like 18 territories in the country. Has anyone been contacted by a recruiter yet? Anyone know anything about this company?
No one from Ionis is sharing their thoughts, which is suspicious.

<

There are job postings for rep positions for FCS. It looks like 18 territories in the country. Has anyone been contacted by a recruiter yet? Anyone know anything about this company?
No one from Ionis is sharing their thoughts, which is suspicious.

Has failure written all over it. Who they retained to do the recruiting says it all.

Has failure written all over it. Who they retained to do the recruiting says it all.

Who is doing the recruiting? I haven't heard anything yet. Did they just start?

I'm curious why you think it's a failure. From what I understand, the data looks great for the product. And the likelihood of another indication will really get their money worth. The pipeline looks good too.

Who is doing the recruiting? I haven't heard anything yet. Did they just start?

I'm curious why you think it's a failure. From what I understand, the data looks great for the product. And the likelihood of another indication will really get their money worth. The pipeline looks good too.
Second indication likely in next we-18 months for this drug hit they are launching another drug for HAE early next year so just starting their commercialization. Company is 35 years old and was peimarh research but they have 6 drugs they co promote with other companies. Super company and amazing pipeline would be luck to land a gig here

Second indication likely in next we-18 months for this drug hit they are launching another drug for HAE early next year so just starting their commercialization. Company is 35 years old and was peimarh research but they have 6 drugs they co promote with other companies. Super company and amazing pipeline would be luck to land a gig here
Big Big Pharma culture...

When will they post jobs for the next commercial launch?

Is it a recruiting company or internal?

A quick perusal of LinkedIn reveals that nearly all hired were either woman (90%) or black? Does a lack of diversity really create more success? Arrowhead is going to own you with your small thinking.

A quick perusal of LinkedIn reveals that nearly all hired were either woman (90%) or black? Does a lack of diversity really create more success? Arrowhead is going to own you with your small thinking.
Sounds like you have some sour grapes over not getting your chance to work for a company with amazing products and super strong pipeline. Keeping trolling Arrowhead rep. We’ll crush you soon enough.

Big Big Pharma culture...
No we are still a small company with lots of growing pains while we build out our commercial teams but our internal teams have brought in lots of talent who are brining in tools and resources to set us up for success. Great place to land- multiple teams to be built between now and 2026

That’s not true AH troll. We know you’re scared. You should be. We hire based on talent and experience.