• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Finally Good News!!!

The voice and mind of a sales loser expressed above. This mindset of -"oh, I so understand the marketplace and here are the 10 excuses the drug I sell can't succeed in my geography is precisely why you will not succeed. Do yourself a favor...take a job at the local CITGO.

Never said I, nor anyone else, couldn’t sell the drug my reading comprehension impaired lackey. All I said was it will not be a blast to sell and gave reasons. I merely stated, from firsthand experience, that selling weight loss drugs is no more or no less of a blast than selling any other drug, and that they tend to sell better in affluent and image conscious areas of the country, like Beverly Hills versus El Paso, even though El Paso more likely than not has more obese people per capita than Beverly Hills, unfortunately the El Paso fat people don’t have the cash or they don’t have a good prescription plan to pay for a new and expensive weight loss drug.

I know, reading and writing are not your thing, because you’re a ‘sales rep’…err I mean field based marketing rep, as last I checked you haven’t taken one purchase order here at Eisai or any other drug company. So go back to your Brian Tracy and Zig Ziegler books and keep telling yourself that you are a real ‘salesperson’.

Won't matter anyway! We are all toast except for Onc and Banzel reps! Why do you think OB went on and on about focusing on Aciphex. They need every script possibly from PC until layoff announcements and they dont want PC distracted!