Final Interviews for Territory Leaders (Sales)?

You know nothing about this product and what it is for because if you did you would not have asked that question
an eye drop that is designed to eradicate the Demodex mites, which are too small to see with the naked eye. given as a single drop OU BID for six weeks. and will have a wholesale acquisition cost of $1,850 per prescription… what am I missing?

an eye drop that is designed to eradicate the Demodex mites, which are too small to see with the naked eye. given as a single drop OU BID for six weeks. and will have a wholesale acquisition cost of $1,850 per prescription… what am I missing?

Great assessment! Only thing you missed is no symptom relief. That would mean another drug!

$1,850! You can just get the dog version for 20 bucks! This is what is wrong with the pharmaceutical industry.

Going to be a big hurdle. One and done? What is the relapse rate? Payers wont' pay twice if out of the gate don't see cure going to be hard to recover. How many pts are really in the cue and what is the cadence of a pt. Direct to patient has not proven much success in other areas ROI. This is not Linzess where there was some good return. No take out on this one for 2 years unless they prove quickly that the product works