Final Interviews for Territory Leaders (Sales)?

Had a phone screen and 2 virtuals with different managers, and then had the recruiter call me to ask if I was still interested in the role and that the company has a shut down for the 4th and I should know something the week after.

Had a phone screen and 2 virtuals with different managers, and then had the recruiter call me to ask if I was still interested in the role and that the company has a shut down for the 4th and I should know something the week after.
Why would they ask if you were still interested? Just to get a temperature check?

Because people are dropping out, product eliminates demodex, they won’t be able to tie that to ded or mgd, most MDs don’t care, and most ODs won’t take the time to inspect the lids. Money is avg, with huge territories, and a car allowance. This isn’t Retina it’s ocular surface, they’ll have a tough time

What salaries are you all expecting?
I've got some years in the industry and they say they can go $130's to high $140's base which seems decent and in my area it is a smaller than normal territory but not so small that you're stepping on another territory. Seems like more companies are moving to an allowance vs a car.

What salaries are you all expecting?
I've got some years in the industry and they say they can go $130's to high $140's base which seems decent and in my area it is a smaller than normal territory but not so small that you're stepping on another territory. Seems like more companies are moving to an allowance vs a car.
I’m in ophthalmology, I make 190. When I got a call from the recruiter I laughed at the salary.

I’m in ophthalmology, I make 190. When I got a call from the recruiter I laughed at the salary.
Are you in a higher “standard of living” area like California or NYC? I’ve only heard of retina salaries that high, but I could be wrong. This also isn’t ophthalmology. This is eye care/ optometry.

Yes, car allowances are taxed.

If you NEED a job, take it. If it’s a salary bump of significance, take it. Some of the managers they hired though are very questionable. They say they are hiring for “culture”, I’ve heard that before and it didn’t end well.

thanks for info. Salary bump of $10K, currently have company car, but a taxed car allowance is not good.

It’s not worth buying a car and paying car insurance maintenance etc even with the little bump
Rumor is Brent will buy this product within a year anyway and they don’t need reps over there