Field days

Field days

Management was told field days 4 days a week that means 2x a month rude days for reps. Covid is really bad in my area I’m lucky I can still see some doctors definitely not able to bring a manager. Makes zero sense

<

It great!! I’m going virtual calls from another state while my boss is in a hotel in my territory. The great thing is they don’t even know.
You should all be fired. There is literally zero reasons for all these district managers who are spending money on hotels and entertaining their side piece while pretending to do what? Make sure someone can dial the phone? Send an email? “Engage” the customer in a Zoom meeting? This has to be the most fucked up industry in the world.

You should all be fired. There is literally zero reasons for all these district managers who are spending money on hotels and entertaining their side piece while pretending to do what? Make sure someone can dial the phone? Send an email? “Engage” the customer in a Zoom meeting? This has to be the most fucked up industry in the world.

BMS is a screwed up company.