• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Feb 2024 Meeting

<

Enough about AGMs, what about reps in squads who are trouble makers, horrible at dealing with massive change and don’t collaborate with others in the squad? Hope someone with authority (not sure who actually has authority right now) can move these toxic people out so this ship can sail in the right direction.

Enough about AGMs, what about reps in squads who are trouble makers, horrible at dealing with massive change and don’t collaborate with others in the squad? Hope someone with authority (not sure who actually has authority right now) can move these toxic people out so this ship can sail in the right direction.

bayer has never been good at exiting people and to be honest the AGMs are so busy with understand their job that the squads are falling under the radar. People will keep flowing their toxic rhetoric and bad behaviors because they can. HR will not help, there are no pips and AGMs are too busy to deal with it yet alone observe it. Managing out will not happen here it never has.

I agree with you, I am so tired of these whiny employees. They just drag everyone down with their drama. If you don't like the new structure, then go. No one is holding you back! It would be nice to have the right people on board rather than chronic complainers. To the rest of my colleagues who do a good job and keep their heads above the line: thank you for making this a great place to work for the past 15 years!

I agree with you, I am so tired of these whiny employees. They just drag everyone down with their drama. If you don't like the new structure, then go. No one is holding you back! It would be nice to have the right people on board rather than chronic complainers. To the rest of my colleagues who do a good job and keep their heads above the line: thank you for making this a great place to work for the past 15 years!

Dont you kinda know you’re gonna get whiners and complainers if you log onto Café Pharma? It’s not a Mecca of positive and inspirational postings. Lol.

Dont you kinda know you’re gonna get whiners and complainers if you log onto Café Pharma? It’s not a Mecca of positive and inspirational postings. Lol.

You're right, I'm reminded of this quote: "Who’s the more foolish; the fool, or the fool who follows him?" Well now there is egg on my head...

oh god what a charm you must be with your donut bags and memory loss