FBI/OIG Visits????

Yes, I know these sort of tactics are true. As an Oncology rep I have seen instances where Reclast reps showed offices that J-code reimbursement for Reclast was slightly higher than for Zometa. One Oncology office actually used the Reclast J-Code for billing of Zometa Infusions and as a result had months' of claims rejected because the Reclast J-code was not covered for Oncology indications. In another case, reclast reps tried to convince customers that Reclast was chemically distinct from Zometa which accounted for it's once a year dosing schedule in Osteoporosis.

This comical... I am so glad that there are so few of you in the field now...Oncology reps always felt threatened at the possibility that the Reclast Reps would go in to the Infusion Centers to find out the physicians that were referring... Now? There are no more Oncology reps calling on the infusion centers I call on... and if they do, it is extremely rare.

One of the nurses told me that they were glad I would come in and bring the kits/literature, since the Oncology rep NEVER leaves them any... (Mine always told me not to worry about it, cause he was taking care of it) Its amazing that my number has tripled... I'm connected with the PC Physicians in the area... HE was not...