FBI/OIG Visits????

<

It's real...be prepared for a knock on your door or car if you promote reclast...i am just curious why...government looking to fine big pharma company and make $.

someone must know what they are looking for

They checked me out and I showed them how Reclast strengthen my boner in three key areas. They told me if my boner lasts for more than 10 years I probably should see a doctor.

They checked me out and I showed them how Reclast strengthen my boner in three key areas. They told me if my boner lasts for more than 10 years I probably should see a doctor.

As most members of the FBI are men, I glad to hear you are coming out of the closet. Showing your boner to another guy? "not that there is anything wrong with it"

They can still contact you after you are gone
If anyone has a phone number post it, I will be more than happy to tell what I know

Yes, former reps will and have been contacted. They have a list of people.

If you have something, call your local FBI office and you'll be able to relay the information.

This post is b.s. Now if a rouge manager got too aggressive and told a rep to do something illegal or if a rep broke the law on his own, thats different. I could see oig calling the FBI in to protect the company. Medicare fraud is a big deal. But A witch hut with an army of Feds pulling over reps I dont think so. I think it would be another example of a company spinning out of control.

News at 11

Signed the walking dead.

This post is b.s. Now if a rouge manager got too aggressive and told a rep to do something illegal or if a rep broke the law on his own, thats different. I could see oig calling the FBI in to protect the company. Medicare fraud is a big deal. But A witch hut with an army of Feds pulling over reps I dont think so. I think it would be another example of a company spinning out of control.

News at 11

Signed the walking dead.

FACT: the agents showed up unannounced at reps, FLMs and MDs door.

This is real

News at 11

Signed the walking dead.

While I can't confirm that FBI and OIG are cold calling current and former employees I can confirm that authorities were contacted regarding organized sales tactics that were primarily centered around "the spread" and how much money an office could profit from infusing Reclast. In addition, much documentation was submitted to home office by field staff alerting Novartis of several large practices and clinics that were buying Reclast from Canada(cheaper) and submitting for reimbursement under U.S. Medicare pricing in order to maximize their revenue. Home office allowed this to happen for fear that they would lose the revenue of 30ish vials a month per office in two dozen or so offices. The fear that these locations would stop writing Novartis products altogether once the law became involved was in itself enough for the company to decide to turn a blind eye as we are literally talking about THOUSANDS of scripts. Wait and see my friends this is going to get nasty.

While I can't confirm that FBI and OIG are cold calling current and former employees I can confirm that authorities were contacted regarding organized sales tactics that were primarily centered around "the spread" and how much money an office could profit from infusing Reclast. In addition, much documentation was submitted to home office by field staff alerting Novartis of several large practices and clinics that were buying Reclast from Canada(cheaper) and submitting for reimbursement under U.S. Medicare pricing in order to maximize their revenue. Home office allowed this to happen for fear that they would lose the revenue of 30ish vials a month per office in two dozen or so offices. The fear that these locations would stop writing Novartis products altogether once the law became involved was in itself enough for the company to decide to turn a blind eye as we are literally talking about THOUSANDS of scripts. Wait and see my friends this is going to get nasty.

Yes, I know these sort of tactics are true. As an Oncology rep I have seen instances where Reclast reps showed offices that J-code reimbursement for Reclast was slightly higher than for Zometa. One Oncology office actually used the Reclast J-Code for billing of Zometa Infusions and as a result had months' of claims rejected because the Reclast J-code was not covered for Oncology indications. In another case, reclast reps tried to convince customers that Reclast was chemically distinct from Zometa which accounted for it's once a year dosing schedule in Osteoporosis.