Favorite Alza memory

Met my husband...in Dallas, TX he was the hottest guy there. Their were quite the hook ups- Chantelle Roach BI< BI< swinger! Kimberly from Michigan and some guy (he was fired) taking thier underwear off in that sports bar at the hotel. Someone jumped into the sludge river thing during our game night outside at the hotel.

the fact that people would take thier doctors to strip clubs...hooters...you name it! That National Speaker for us who used to LOVE being w/ the blonde reps....seriously sexually harrassing them all! He was from Harvard!

Remember the Alzans movie that Dave played for us before we were sold out to the shittiest organization known to mankind...omp

I loved Dave! I miss the passion, conviction, and motivation I had working for such a great company...I thought I would be great but these memories are some of the best in my professional and personal life ....Thank you ALZA!

A Few correction's it wasnt kimberly from Michigan in the hot tub that night.... Nice try we were drunk as hell at the hotel bar until way tooo late......with Sandy and a bunch of upper MGT. We heard the same story the next day. She's not like that. Kinda felt bad for her getting blamed for something that she didnt do.. I would hate it if something like that was said about my daughter.. But David S was the speaker and he is...

Met my husband...in Dallas, TX he was the hottest guy there. Their were quite the hook ups- Chantelle Roach BI< BI< swinger! Kimberly from Michigan and some guy (he was fired) taking thier underwear off in that sports bar at the hotel. Someone jumped into the sludge river thing during our game night outside at the hotel.

the fact that people would take thier doctors to strip clubs...hooters...you name it! That National Speaker for us who used to LOVE being w/ the blonde reps....seriously sexually harrassing them all! He was from Harvard!

Remember the Alzans movie that Dave played for us before we were sold out to the shittiest organization known to mankind...omp

I loved Dave! I miss the passion, conviction, and motivation I had working for such a great company...I thought I would be great but these memories are some of the best in my professional and personal life ....Thank you ALZA!

That guy was fired for having sex with some braud in the hotel hot tub not taking off his underware in the bar and he wasn't with Kimberly from Michigan.. She wouldnt put out I know I tried..

That guy was fired for having sex with some braud in the hotel hot tub not taking off his underware in the bar and he wasn't with Kimberly from Michigan.. She wouldnt put out I know I tried..

She probably would not have anything to do with you because you spell like a third grader. Braud? Underware? What an idiot. Try using a comma once in a while as well.

The Pasedena Ritz-Carlton trip in August of 2001 for the Elmiron top sales reps with Eldon Mayer. No expenses spared, just blowing through the last of Eldon's budget money. Too bad it ended with a long flight to Boston for the massive merger meeting with OMP.