• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

FARXIGA Q3 Payout for PC3

Anonymous

They have changed the way we are compensated on Farxiga so many times I can't remember how our compensation is determined for Q3 for the PC3 team. I know Q4 is based on repeats. How was Q3 determined? And is it an actual bonus or are we getting those AMEX cards again?
Please only useful responses.

Also, anyone else's Farxiga targets not line up from the original email lady sent us, to the list that is in iComp and also our Port list. I had this problem in Q4.

Pretty sure there was no such thing.... They have never been clear on the primary care farxiga payouts and from what I'm hearing the it's the same with the diabetes team. They announced at the "launch" that we were getting a $1000 payout for the first quarter but we actually didn't even get that until somewhere around September. Then they said that same payout was for June through September (yes 4 months). Pretty sure they just changed their minds about the bonuses. The only incentive program that has been actually communicated correctly is the Q4 program.

Secondly, why do you care if it's money or AMEX card? Same exact thing... You can even pay your bills with the AMEX card.

Pretty sure there was no such thing.... They have never been clear on the primary care farxiga payouts and from what I'm hearing the it's the same with the diabetes team. They announced at the "launch" that we were getting a $1000 payout for the first quarter but we actually didn't even get that until somewhere around September. Then they said that same payout was for June through September (yes 4 months). Pretty sure they just changed their minds about the bonuses. The only incentive program that has been actually communicated correctly is the Q4 program.

Secondly, why do you care if it's money or AMEX card? Same exact thing... You can even pay your bills with the AMEX card.

easy now. That this one is an AZ outside pretending to be an AZ insider is a no-brainer. Looking to clarify IC payout structure by posting on an anonymous social media site? and not contacting AZ management for exact information? Please! for whom do you collect? a a direct competitor? we're interested in who your client is, how is it that you are paid? We know you get bonus, how is you bonus structured? heard you even give amex cards to some in exchange for what you need, please explain?

They have changed the way we are compensated on Farxiga so many times I can't remember how our compensation is determined for Q3 for the PC3 team. I know Q4 is based on repeats. How was Q3 determined? And is it an actual bonus or are we getting those AMEX cards again?
Please only useful responses.

Also, anyone else's Farxiga targets not line up from the original email lady sent us, to the list that is in iComp and also our Port list. I had this problem in Q4.

I am not in your division but what you saying about target lists is also happening in CV.

easy now. That this one is an AZ outside pretending to be an AZ insider is a no-brainer. Looking to clarify IC payout structure by posting on an anonymous social media site? and not contacting AZ management for exact information? Please! for whom do you collect? a a direct competitor? we're interested in who your client is, how is it that you are paid? We know you get bonus, how is you bonus structured? heard you even give amex cards to some in exchange for what you need, please explain?

LMAO please take off your tinfoil hat. Read my response again. I wasn't looking to clarify, I was answering the OPs question to the best of my knowledge. Probably bc everyone is confused about the PC3/PCOV2 payouts. Either way I couldn't care less who you think I am, I was just trying to answer without being a total **** like most of the cafe pharma posters

Hey all. Now did anyone understand the Q4 2014 Farxiga payout. Did upper management make any attempt to even look into why the reports for repeaters and targeting reports for PC for farxiga were incorrect? Did anyone get any payment in PC for Farxiga? Lol. What a bunch of BS