• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

Farxiga Payout

If their forecast for payouts was anything like their forecast for initial sales, then you can see what the problem is. They figured they'd pay out this cash NEXT year. Probably nothing in the budget to pay it this year.

It will take some out of the box thinking to get this done.... so, plan on hot dogs and no bottled water at the DC meeting.

If their forecast for payouts was anything like their forecast for initial sales, then you can see what the problem is. They figured they'd pay out this cash NEXT year. Probably nothing in the budget to pay it this year.

It will take some out of the box thinking to get this done.... so, plan on hot dogs and no bottled water at the DC meeting.

So not looking forward to that. The only good thing is I can get it on with my fuck buddy

I wanna go to DC. Your food must have been better. We had nasty flat greasy pizza and not near enough salad for half of us to get any. Other entrees were unidentifiable. Also had little pigs in a blanket, well warmed under heat lamps. yum. And remember the rule --- no expensing a meal if one is provided.

Damn, about 107 people won the payout in the central region. They said that was about half of all the winners. So a rough estimate of 200 winners for this deal. I'm glad they kept their word and offered this payout. But I still hate AZ.