• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Farewell Celgene

Wrong. Variables:

BMY will start a $8billion commercial float and add an ASR should bring total to $125+billion @$56 ps
all acquisition costs will be written off in Q4
AMGEN 13.4 billion will bring debt down
2020 non-GAAP EPS might go to 6 or 6.25
Gio has been holding off announcing approval updates, but he will unleash in Q4

my crystal ball says we will go down through Christmas and steady around $51 because of the negativity of both sides of the political circus. On the one side we have the latte liberals trying to get votes by attacking Pharma and on the other side we have the criminal POTUS and his Faux News watching mouth breathers attacking Pharma. Not good until election settled. Even so, with all of CELGs data, I project $58 by March, $63 by June and $65 by Oct.

Good luck and if you want to extend health care rights to illegal alien criminals before Americans OR you watch Faux News and believe Hillary killed Epstein then FUCK both of you. You idiots on both sides are the problem.

Go BMY. I want my divi!
You ok bruh? You seem stressed. I assume you sold everything and will reload at $51. Why hold for the measly dividend when you can reap those huge gains you predict after the drop. Just wondering.

You ok bruh? You seem stressed. I assume you sold everything and will reload at $51. Why hold for the measly dividend when you can reap those huge gains you predict after the drop. Just wondering.

Indeed I did sell everything and am now leveraged with Jan and March calls

bruh? what are you twelve? I plan on grabbing a slice at Conte's around noon. If you want, you can show up and I'll give you a receipt for you knees. That ok, BRUH?

I call BS on you being a "we" as in employee. If you had been reading the updates to us from the company you would know the answer. Besides, why ask a chat board when you can ask the company? Nitwit.

I call BS on you being a "we" as in employee. If you had been reading the updates to us from the company you would know the answer. Besides, why ask a chat board when you can ask the company? Nitwit.

I did ask, you asshole. Everyone said they don’t know. Thought maybe a corporate person might be on this thread.

bruh? what are you twelve? I plan on grabbing a slice at Conte's around noon. If you want, you can show up and I'll give you a receipt for you knees. That ok, BRUH?

Bruh...you said you wanted your “divi”. No “divi” with calls, Bruh. So calling BS on all of your statements.

Wrong. Variables:

BMY will start a $8billion commercial float and add an ASR should bring total to $125+billion @$56 ps

my crystal ball says we will go down through Christmas and steady around $51 because of the negativity of both sides of the political circus. On the one side we have the latte liberals trying to get votes by attacking Pharma and on the other side we have the criminal POTUS and his Faux News watching mouth breathers attacking Pharma. Not good until election settled. Even so, with all of CELGs data, I project $58 by March, $63 by June and $65 by Oct.

Good luck and if you want to extend health care rights to illegal alien criminals before Americans OR you watch Faux News and believe Hillary killed Epstein then FUCK both of you. You idiots on both sides are the problem.

Go BMY. I want my divi!

BMY don't have a chance in hell. https://www.thestreet.com/investing...es-on-poor-skin-cancer-trial-results-15174569

Wrong. Variables:

Go BMY. I want my divi!

BMY don't have a chance in hell - https://www.thestreet.com/investing...es-on-poor-skin-cancer-trial-results-15174569

Wrong. Variables:

Go BMY. I want my divi!

BMY have no chance -
"Bristol-Myers Squibb Slips on Poor Skin Cancer Trial Results"

Bruh, that's a BMY asset - all their assets are already factored into the pricing funk of the past decade.

Now Bruh, when we get to incorporate CELG's assets into our PPS, that's when it will be low key lit.

How is that decision to sell and $51/sh price prediction working for you? Good job, Bruh!

How is that decision to sell and $51/sh price prediction working for you? Good job, Bruh!

pretty well punk. I sold all my RSU's at 60 yesterdays. That's 120 Celgene plus I still have the CVR. quite nice. Total haul just under a cool mil.

I will wait on the options a bit, maybe sell in the spring. After all, I have 36 months to do what I want with them. If we get to 70, I'll bank another 1.5 mil.

I will get a light snack at Antojos about 11 and should be over to meet the fellas and watch games all afternoon at Soluna - let me give you the address: 618 Frank Rogers Blvd N. Come on in and we can discuss investing, football and funerals.