Fallen Friends

Well you anonymous fucking asshole, after 16 straight months at the bottom of the Dashboard Report, I think you're fucking wrong! Further, your dumbass comment proves your an inferior judge of ability! Like the petty pricks that sold Acumed down the river! You also hide behind anonymity fucking coward! Wouldn't want you on any sales team I'm responsible for! Also doubt your claim of being a distributor, more likely Jim Lorenzo or Jim Devine.
Acumed is truly a better company now that Clay is no longer around. This is coming from a distributor not the "new Acumed".
Acumed is truly a better company now that Clay is no longer around. This is coming from a distributor not the "new Acumed".

Last edited:

I was knowledgable of Clay's performance in MS and Arkansas. He was always one of the stronger performers, certainly much stronger than the group chosen to replace him and the reps in Oklahoma. The replacement group now has the largest dollar and percentage DECREASE IN THE COUNTRY! Fortunately one of the managers that had a hand in choosing them is leaving!

He sure is. :)

All this says is JR and his cronies are full of piss and vinegar for something that happened a year ago.

Keep following the postings and continue to pray that the company who kicked your sorry ass to the curb will go down in flames. Your continued posts on wishing the worst to Acumed is all you have in life.

Get over it!

All this says is JR and his cronies are full of piss and vinegar for something that happened a year ago.

Keep following the postings and continue to pray that the company who kicked your sorry ass to the curb will go down in flames. Your continued posts on wishing the worst to Acumed is all you have in life.

Get over it!

Someone is seriously butt hurt. Maybe you should calm down little boy.