• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Example of Trump's knowledge of the health care situation.

Too funny! We’ve been in the midst of an STD epidemic for years now and I can’t ever get you concerned about it. You’re a joke! I’ve forgotten more about infectious disease than you’ll ever know. :eek::p

STDs have been around forever - the sky isn't falling! How to combat them? Safe sex has worked for me, Catholics like abstinence. It fits their guilt, sin, confess, donate-to-the-church model of controlling people. Us Jews simply prefer safe sex. It works and sex is good for you. :D

Last edited:

STDs have been around forever - the sky isn't falling! How to combat them? Safe sex has worked for me, Catholics like abstinence. It fits their guilt, sin, confess, donate-to-the-church model of controlling people. Us Jews simply prefer safe sex. It works and sex is good for you. :D
Idiot boy, you just killed your own argument. All sorts of epidemics have been around forever so why are you panicking and trying to criticize Trump over a couple of cases here in the US? Hmmmm????
If safe sec is the answer, why STD epidemics???? And you think it’s worked for you.

Idiot boy, you just killed your own argument. All sorts of epidemics have been around forever so why are you panicking and trying to criticize Trump over a couple of cases here in the US? Hmmmm????
If safe sec is the answer, why STD epidemics???? And you think it’s worked for you.

Hey dumbass, what's your point? Are you seriously suggesting that I should change my own personal practices that have worked a lifetime for me? The reason I continue them is just that - they've worked for me and my partner(s) and I/we enjoy sex safely. I'm not impregnating anyone or bringing newborns into the world that are infected. We're past that age and place in time. As far as younger people go, I suggest if they're having sex, they practice it safely. Would you suggest they do it UNSAFELY? Of course not, you'd suggest they don't do it. And that's fine with me except we both know that isn't going to work. So yes, I suggest people practice safe sex. And yes, that CAN be abstinence. But if you don't practice that - then do it safely - you okay with that? ;)

Hey dumbass, what's your point? Are you seriously suggesting that I should change my own personal practices that have worked a lifetime for me? The reason I continue them is just that - they've worked for me and my partner(s) and I/we enjoy sex safely. I'm not impregnating anyone or bringing newborns into the world that are infected. We're past that age and place in time. As far as younger people go, I suggest if they're having sex, they practice it safely. Would you suggest they do it UNSAFELY? Of course not, you'd suggest they don't do it. And that's fine with me except we both know that isn't going to work. So yes, I suggest people practice safe sex. And yes, that CAN be abstinence. But if you don't practice that - then do it safely - you okay with that? ;)

Question how old are you really? Because you talk about sex like its a new invention, like some kid who just started going through puberty.

Question how old are you really? Because you talk about sex like its a new invention, like some kid who just started going through puberty.

In my retirement years and keeping all my blood levels (including testosterone) in the normal range. You sound like an old fart in a wife beater shirt who is pissed at the world. :rolleyes:

In my retirement years and keeping all my blood levels (including testosterone) in the normal range. You sound like an old fart in a wife beater shirt who is pissed at the world. :rolleyes:

No, it sounds more like you. Besides, who cares? You know the old saying, those that talk about sex the most are the ones getting it the least.

You waste your wisdom, knowledge, and breath on this godless, narcissistic, worthless moron. Let him destroy himself. He’s desperately trying to convince himself through us that he’s a happy guy, but just can’t succeed in doing so. It kills him that no one cares. He’s made his lonely, pathetic existence himself and wants us to validate he’s worth something. So far, not convincing anyone he is.
Oh, I know. I just enjoy exposing him as an idiot and have some small hope that some reasonable, open-minded individual May come to the board and benefit. This is merely a diversion for me. I’m under no illusion that V and his band of fellow idiots are smart enough to profit from my posts.