Everyone in CV is leaving

anonymous

They’ve placed quite a few former PCP managers that are micromanaging their teams. 6 targeted calls a day, doesn’t matter if you can’t see them. It’s going over like a lead balloon with the ISS and CV reps. Former PCP team wouldn’t know the difference, cause they were managed that way before.

I also heard that because of all the changes a bunch of people left in California after they went to presidents club. I am waiting for our mediocre bonus, and I have spoken to a few on my team that are trying to get something else lined up.

Des is an idiot and will be gone within 2 years. Reversing us back to the old Pharma KPI metrics doesn’t work. If they let us go where we know business will move, we could really grow. But if you just want us to call on inaccessible targets, don’t wonder why we are failing.

<

They’ve placed quite a few former PCP managers that are micromanaging their teams. 6 targeted calls a day, doesn’t matter if you can’t see them. It’s going over like a lead balloon with the ISS and CV reps. Former PCP team wouldn’t know the difference, cause they were managed that way before.

I also heard that because of all the changes a bunch of people left in California after they went to presidents club. I am waiting for our mediocre bonus, and I have spoken to a few on my team that are trying to get something else lined up.

Des is an idiot and will be gone within 2 years. Reversing us back to the old Pharma KPI metrics doesn’t work. If they let us go where we know business will move, we could really grow. But if you just want us to call on inaccessible targets, don’t wonder why we are failing.

Good post. This place is on life support. They need to end upper management from the 3 stooges, Dez, and Vas for letting this go on.

this division is doomed till they get rid of these ppl.

Somehow many of my offices who use Leqvio are not targets. My manager doesn’t want me to call on them because “only targeted calls count” while he simultaneously complains that we aren’t going to make goal with Leqvio. I’m harassing the same 5 offices every week and ignoring accounts who use our products….yeah, makes sense.

Somehow many of my offices who use Leqvio are not targets. My manager doesn’t want me to call on them because “only targeted calls count” while he simultaneously complains that we aren’t going to make goal with Leqvio. I’m harassing the same 5 offices every week and ignoring accounts who use our products….yeah, makes sense.

Same in my territory. My ABL said I can make the targeted calls plus add on those. He’s saying make 8-10 calls a day. Um, no. Novartis needs to allow us to add these offices as targets too.

Your manager is a moron. Targets picked by a computer vs using business sense and working the places with potential. This mentality is why the reorg is failing and Leqvio won't come close to their aspirations. You can thank the morons at the top because they don't have any business acumen except outdated metrics.

A company under a CIA who is doing this much shady shit with a buy and bill product should be kissing the asses of their sales force, not making enemies of us. I have never been treated so poorly by a company in all my years in this industry.

A company under a CIA who is doing this much shady shit with a buy and bill product should be kissing the asses of their sales force, not making enemies of us. I have never been treated so poorly by a company in all my years in this industry.
actor-dwayne-johnson-the-rock-so-funny-y75og29hxzyh9dxy.gif

Harvard Business Review could do so many case studies on this company...when they clear out the Senior Leaders, someone is going to have a big job on their hands.

Harvard Business Review could do so many case studies on this company...when they clear out the Senior Leaders, someone is going to have a big job on their hands.
Yup!

I'm sure #1 question they would ask is:
1) Who came up w/ the FTO program?
2) How is giving away 1/2 of the annual therapy a good idea?
3) What failed Business School or Seminar did you attend, that gave you this idea,
4) Why didn't you combine shipments? The box could easily accommodate MANY syringes vs ONE.

Yup!

I'm sure #1 question they would ask is:
1) Who came up w/ the FTO program?
2) How is giving away 1/2 of the annual therapy a good idea?
3) What failed Business School or Seminar did you attend, that gave you this idea,
4) Why didn't you combine shipments? The box could easily accommodate MANY syringes vs ONE.

5) Why would you pay the sales force for something they didn't actually sell?
6) When did it feel like a good idea to pay them double for something they didn't sell?
7) Why did you allow offices to receive limitless free product? Were you really too lazy and stupid to track how much free product was going out & where it was going?

What if you can only see office staff but not the target at the office? My manager won't let me count that as a call!!! This is insane!!!

now you’re beginning to understand why the job is a lie. You go to the office, you talk to more than one staff you just can’t see the md but yet NVS dose t consider this a call is nothing short of stupid. What are you suppose to do make calls until you see 7-8 mds a day? Certain territories would have to make 20-30 stops a day to hit a kpi. This is why everyone lies, and people that tell you that they don’t are the biggest lairs. The system is rigged against you.

now you’re beginning to understand why the job is a lie. You go to the office, you talk to more than one staff you just can’t see the md but yet NVS dose t consider this a call is nothing short of stupid. What are you suppose to do make calls until you see 7-8 mds a day? Certain territories would have to make 20-30 stops a day to hit a kpi. This is why everyone lies, and people that tell you that they don’t are the biggest lairs. The system is rigged against you.

True.

False

Exactly. I’m not inspired to hustle new business with the focus on metrics. Today I dread going back into an office I just saw last week to achieve the metrics on them, but I have several phone calls to return on non targeted accounts. Still not being paid within the advertised range for my job position. #quietquitting