• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Esperion Prescription Numbers

Just ask anyone working in LDL market and you will see the disgraceful scripts generated. You will wonder how could this happen "with Scientically Hired Reps. Numbers don't lie

Just ask anyone working in LDL market and you will see the disgraceful scripts generated. You will wonder how could this happen "with Scientically Hired Reps. Numbers don't lie
That’s right shit ass the numbers don’t lie. Your IQ of 100 became apparent quite quickly during the scientific interview process; low IQ plus bad body odor and a pack of lies was won to many strikes for you, and your stinky ass was shown the door. OWNED AGAIN.

One can read the comments and see why Esperion hired the top of the line reps.
I hope head of sales read these posts and understands that these are the same reps going into offices. One can only wonder how these reps present themselves in front of physicians.

One can read the comments and see why Esperion hired the top of the line reps.
I hope head of sales read these posts and understands that these are the same reps going into offices. One can only wonder how these reps present themselves in front of physicians.

Disgraceful. I'm embarrassed to work here.