• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Esperion Prescription Numbers

<

Can someone post the prescription numbers for the EU and USA? New prescriptions and re filled prescriptions.

Nobody in Esperion will share that data because it's to embarassing . This has be colossal failure of gigantic proportions. Its save to say every rep on average has less than 40 scripts YTD. Some still have goose eggs. Tons with less than 12. Very bad numbers .

Can someone post the prescription numbers for the EU and USA? New prescriptions and re filled prescriptions.
after-effects-odometer-template.gif

Nobody in Esperion will share that data because it's to embarassing . This has be colossal failure of gigantic proportions. Its save to say every rep on average has less than 40 scripts YTD. Some still have goose eggs. Tons with less than 12. Very bad numbers .

There is a site where I think you have to pay for access that allows you to search prescriptions numbers.

Nobody in Esperion will share that data because it's to embarassing . This has be colossal failure of gigantic proportions. Its save to say every rep on average has less than 40 scripts YTD. Some still have goose eggs. Tons with less than 12. Very bad numbers . Excuse my lack of brevity, as I have the IQ of an idiot.

They will say there seeing an uptick in sales like they did last time and gloss over with some more backslapping and Tim tipping questions to his "think tank" cohorts. They would never have the balls to allow stockholders to ask some tough question. There'll be no hiding that this launch has been a disaster and they hired the wrong RD's and 80% of reps hired. So much all the stealing of business plans and intel did for them. The RD's totally lacked business acumen to grasp and understand the market and customers.

Stock down once again today. Sell short!! Make some money on this train wreck. Although I'm illiterate when it comes to stock trading, I believe that I am impressing the Cafepharma audience. I know that I am an idiot, however, my stupidity continues to cloud my judgment. Honestly, I don't know the first thing about mercantile exchange, so I continue to give stupid advice like "Sell Short." Why would you not take my advice? I'm making so much money that I come to Cafepharma, daily, to whine like a 3rd-grader because I was not hired. I'll be back, after I go apply for this sales job with Tyco. h

Please post YTD scripts for US and EU. No matter the number, I'll be impressed!! Realistically, I would not know how to read the data. Hell, I dont no witch cuntreas are in the EU. do they all fall under the same healthcare system??? Duz this include Jermany and Swizzerland??? Wut is this ROW thing that a finance guy tolled me abowt??? I just no to repete YTD, tick tock, short sell, and OVER, so that I look compotint.

Please post YTD scripts for US and EU. Let's get impressed!!

why don't you post for us shit ass? you seem to know all the answers, except for the one question we've all asked. What, in particular, was the reason(s)you were thrown out on your lardass during the highly successful scientific interview process? What do you think they discovered about you shit ass?

Hey, whats that smell?

why don't you post for us shit ass? you seem to know all the answers, except for the one question we've all asked. What, in particular, was the reason(s)you were thrown out on your lardass during the highly successful scientific interview process? What do you think they discovered about you shit ass?

Hey, whats that smell?
He died in the service of shit-for-brainsism. I am sorry he died but he killed himself by being an idiot.

Many other Americans have died because of President Shit-For-Brains as well but it wasn't necessarily their fault.

Hey, whats that smell?
We’re going to torch you!