Erick’s national call

News Alert to all sales reps - you have a small fraction of the filler and tox shares in your territories. You are not nearly as good as you think you are. Grow your f ing business.

News Alert to all sales reps - you have a small fraction of the filler and tox shares in your territories. You are not nearly as good as you think you are. Grow your f ing business.

Nice of you to check in EB. Sales has been growing the business. Remember how you bragged about never missing hitting sales plan and how we are so profitable? Alisa and Drew made that happen. Now, with you in charge we are struggling.

Will put in my two week notice on Friday. The amount of pressure I feel being lifted off my back is beautiful, like I can breath again. To my dear colleagues and friends who are staying, know that there are other companies that have a much better culture than Galderma. Wishing you all the best!

So I'm wrapping my head around what to do at this company. Im not going to hit my quota or come anywhere close to making money this quarter. Is there a logical reason why I should try and sell my little heart out when theres nothing in it for me? I mean why is my quota so high and no chance at all of me hitting anything. Im new here and don't understand. Half the people on my team are in the same boat and I know so many people waiting to leave this place. Just truly worried and I don't understand why Galderma doesn't adjust stuff here. There are so many reps like me waiting for the quarter to be over and its hurting the company but they just don't seem to care. I just don't get it. Are they trying to push people out of here on purpose. We could all be doing so much better if goals and comp were fixed. Like just go fix it EB? How hard is that?

So I'm wrapping my head around what to do at this company. Im not going to hit my quota or come anywhere close to making money this quarter. Is there a logical reason why I should try and sell my little heart out when theres nothing in it for me? I mean why is my quota so high and no chance at all of me hitting anything. Im new here and don't understand. Half the people on my team are in the same boat and I know so many people waiting to leave this place. Just truly worried and I don't understand why Galderma doesn't adjust stuff here. There are so many reps like me waiting for the quarter to be over and its hurting the company but they just don't seem to care. I just don't get it. Are they trying to push people out of here on purpose. We could all be doing so much better if goals and comp were fixed. Like just go fix it EB? How hard is that?
So stfu

Think about this. My Daxxi and RHA have quietly infiltrated your offices. Without you samples, you can’t go your normal price route so I went w better efficacy and are now kicking your ass. It’s not Galderma’s quota setting, it’s you losing business to me. I’m here eating your lunch, you’re there blaming your leadership. You’re at best, a customer service rep. We here at Revance, are sales people selling our superior product.

nom nom nom. Keep crying crybaby! We love you as our competition!