• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Eli Lilly contract interviews

anonymous

Has anyone interviewed yet for this contract? I have an interview coming up and would welcome any info. They are hiring 200 reps so there has to be some of you out there

<

Has anyone interviewed yet for this contract? I have an interview coming up and would welcome any info. They are hiring 200 reps so there has to be some of you out there

I have an interview next week, but I think I'm going to bail. My recruiter basically told me it's not going to be worth my time and to just stay where I'm at. Take that as you will.

Not to discourage anyone but I couldn't imagine working as a rep and my only product being Jardiance. I sold farxiga for awhile and that whole class is a hard sell. Nobody wants crotch rot.

These contract gigs are sweet. I haven't worked more than 2 hours a day in over 8 years. New drug, manager every year or so, by the time they figure out no one is working one or both of us lose the contract and pretty much get a new job within a month. Rinse and repeat. Syneos rules!!