Elevar

How do you all think this will compete with the standard of care atezo bev for HCC if it gets approved? The PFS and OS of both regimens compared to sorafenib appear on par (if I may compare the two studies).

seriously, no equity? Why would you ever go to a start up with no piece of the pie?

They are offering a cash LTI component in addition to IC while a pre IPO company then converting to RSUs once listed if all goes well. Perhaps you should ask better interview questions to learn the full compensation package. I prefer cash anyway. Can invest in anything I choose.

They are offering a cash LTI component in addition to IC while a pre IPO company then converting to RSUs once listed if all goes well. Perhaps you should ask better interview questions to learn the full compensation package. I prefer cash anyway. Can invest in anything I choose.

This does not seem truthful as the recruiter didn’t even know what the IC plan would look like.

You are a dunce! Equity is the only way to make life altering money. Working for a check and a quarterly bonus is for suckers.