Elderly Abuse

What is it like living in such imaginary fear?
If you study history as I have, not one in Germany circa 1933 thought Hitler and his propoganda was real. Many Jews who had lots of money and prestige wrote him off as a lunatic who no one would ever listen to much less follow. They thought Germany was much too sophisticated and advanced to actually elect a guy like Hitler. The rest is history. Remember he saying “ If you don’t learn from history, you are doomed to re live it?}.
So don’t see my fear as imaginary—-

If you study history as I have, not one in Germany circa 1933 thought Hitler and his propoganda was real. Many Jews who had lots of money and prestige wrote him off as a lunatic who no one would ever listen to much less follow. They thought Germany was much too sophisticated and advanced to actually elect a guy like Hitler. The rest is history. Remember he saying “ If you don’t learn from history, you are doomed to re live it?}.
So don’t see my fear as imaginary—-

It isn't.
Let's look at Trumps 7 tiers of arguments against his prosecution:

1) Before he was in the Oval Office, Trump lied and hid his crimes.
2) When elected, he claimed he could not be indicted for his past crimes while he was in the White House.
3) He then committed more crimes in office and used the immunity argument.
4) Then he committed crimes to remain in office and said “I can’t be prosecuted while I’m president"
5) Then he leaves office and he’s prosecuted.
6) And he says, “I can’t be prosecuted because I was president at the time and I’m absolutely immune for acts I took while I was president at the time.”
7) And finally, for acts when he wasn’t president, he’s now saying he can’t be prosecuted for those either because he’s running for president again and is a presidential candidate.”

Sound unreasonable?

My (and 73% of Democrats) stupid idea that Biden should step aside because he’s clearly too old to run the country? That stupid idea?

Yes, THAT stupid idea.
And leave the presidency to a man who can tell a giraffe and a hippo apart but can't tell is wife and the woman he raped apart? No thanks,.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tq3rh6bh_8
You're emulating Trump now by repeating the same nonsense over and over.

Yes, THAT stupid idea.
And leave the presidency to a man who can tell a giraffe and a hippo apart but can't tell is wife and the woman he raped apart? No thanks,.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tq3rh6bh_8
You're emulating Trump now by repeating the same nonsense over and over.

I happen to think that the only person Trump can beat is dementia Joe. So, maybe he should step aside and let the country get back on track with a non-senile POTUS. Stupid idea?

I happen to think that the only person Trump can beat is dementia Joe. So, maybe he should step aside and let the country get back on track with a non-senile POTUS. Stupid idea?

Just because you ‘happen to think’ something doesn’t make it true. You’re saying Trump isn’t senile? Mic drop. Did you watch the video?

70% of all Americans don’t want an election between two 80 year olds. Nikki Haley just moved up to 38% in a primary. You need to stop pandering for Dementia Donald and his silly baseball cap and hope she runs the table.

Just because you ‘happen to think’ something doesn’t make it true. You’re saying Trump isn’t senile? Mic drop. Did you watch the video?

70% of all Americans don’t want an election between two 80 year olds. Nikki Haley just moved up to 38% in a primary. You need to stop pandering for Dementia Donald and his silly baseball cap and hope she runs the table.

Bingo! Poster #50 'happens to think' (which is a miracle in and of itself) that his MAGA dream can win, and he li\kes polls so here's one that indicates otherwise:

New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

I do like Nikki's energy and her realistic approach to many issues.

Would love to see Nikki Haley vs, Gavin Newsom.

Bingo! Poster #50 'happens to think' (which is a miracle in and of itself) that his MAGA dream can win, and he li\kes polls so here's one that indicates otherwise:

New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

I do like Nikki's energy and her realistic approach to many issues.

Would love to see Nikki Haley vs, Gavin Newsom.

If you’re going to insult someone for not being as brilliant as you, get the fucking post number correct, dementia Vag. Does Nikki remind you of your granddaughter?

If you’re going to insult someone for not being as brilliant as you, get the fucking post number correct, dementia Vag. Does Nikki remind you of your granddaughter?

Sounds like I hit a nerve? LOL
My granddaughter is 2 yrs old so not quite.
And not only can I tell the difference between a giraffe and a hippo, I can recognize my ex-wife in a photo and tell her apart from someone I've had sex with.
Are you on the Putin/Trump bandwagon again today?
Awww, for a Communist sympathizer you're quite the passive aggressive piece of work. :p

Sounds like I hit a nerve? LOL
My granddaughter is 2 yrs old so not quite.
And not only can I tell the difference between a giraffe and a hippo, I can recognize my ex-wife in a photo and tell her apart from someone I've had sex with.
Are you on the Putin/Trump bandwagon again today?
Awww, for a Communist sympathizer you're quite the passive aggressive piece of work. :p

Well, color me shocked that you’re divorced.

I’m still not voting for Trump, but carry on with your tired Putin narrative. Are you able to admit your hero is senile yet, or do you only notice that Trump is slipping?

I’m still not voting for Trump, but carry on with your tired Putin narrative. Are you able to admit your hero is senile yet, or do you only notice that Trump is slipping?

Slipping? LOL, you mean like when he walks down a ramp?
Trump’s Halting Walk Down Ramp Raises New Health Questions (Published 2020)
Or when he doesn't know the difference between his ex-wife and a woman he was convicted of raping?
He can tell the difference between a giraffe and a hippo but he doesn't even know which woman is which?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZPtuhVipjU

He covers up his dementia with bronzing oil and tanning beds but he can't cover up his confusion, as in Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley on January 6th?

And actually, my wife passed away so it sounds like dementia has found its way to you.
You have no idea what you're even talking about.

Dude, or is it dudette? Someone is pulling your chain and you're falling for it. I will go no further except to say, you have many misconceptions about me based on god knows what? What we have in common is - neither will vote for Trump.

Dude, or is it dudette? Someone is pulling your chain and you're falling for it. I will go no further except to say, you have misconceptions about me based on god knows what? What we have in common is - neither will vote for Trump. I'm leaving it at that with you - good luck.

Slipping? LOL, you mean like when he walks down a ramp?
Trump’s Halting Walk Down Ramp Raises New Health Questions (Published 2020)
Or when he doesn't know the difference between his ex-wife and a woman he was convicted of raping?
He can tell the difference between a giraffe and a hippo but he doesn't even know which woman is which?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZPtuhVipjU

He covers up his dementia with bronzing oil and tanning beds but he can't cover up his confusion, as in Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley on January 6th?

And actually, my wife passed away so it sounds like dementia has found its way to you.
You have no idea what you're even talking about.

Trump has confusion consistent with that of a man in his late 70’s. Biden is senile and is unable to perform basic functions like walking and speaking. They’re both too old to lead the world, but you can’t actually think they are in similar states of cognitive decline. You consistently post 2 or 3 gaffes by Trump. I challenge you to post 2 or 3 lucid, moments from Biden where he’s not falling, confused, mumbling, or lashing out at reporters for asking him legitimate questions. The State of the Union will be very telling. He should step aside and enjoy retirement like any other man in his condition. Trump can still function, but his problem is a loose relationship with the truth. We’d be so much better off if they both stepped aside and let younger, smarter, and much more gregarious leaders lead.

My condolences for your loss. I’m not sure how me not knowing the story of an anonymous internet poster is consistent with dementia.

Trump has confusion consistent with that of a man in his late 70’s. Biden is senile and is unable to perform basic functions like walking and speaking. They’re both too old to lead the world, but you can’t actually think they are in similar states of cognitive decline. You consistently post 2 or 3 gaffes by Trump. I challenge you to post 2 or 3 lucid, moments from Biden where he’s not falling, confused, mumbling, or lashing out at reporters for asking him legitimate questions. The State of the Union will be very telling. He should step aside and enjoy retirement like any other man in his condition. Trump can still function, but his problem is a loose relationship with the truth. We’d be so much better off if they both stepped aside and let younger, smarter, and much more gregarious leaders lead.

My condolences for your loss. I’m not sure how me not knowing the story of an anonymous internet poster is consistent with dementia.

Not sure what you’re smoking. 56 just posted a clip demonstrating Trump having difficulty walking yet you keep posting similar issues with Biden, We all agree that a choice between 2, 80 year olds isn’t realistic. You keep saying Biden should step aside. Why do you avoid the Topic of Trump stepping aside? Biden is the lesser of 2 evils considering Trump is.a Putin sycophant. We do not need an 80 year old Communist sympathizer in our highest office - period.

Not sure what you’re smoking. 56 just posted a clip demonstrating Trump having difficulty walking yet you keep posting similar issues with Biden, We all agree that a choice between 2, 80 year olds isn’t realistic. You keep saying Biden should step aside. Why do you avoid the Topic of Trump stepping aside? Biden is the lesser of 2 evils considering Trump is.a Putin sycophant. We do not need an 80 year old Communist sympathizer in our highest office - period.

That poster is a Trump sycophant who uses a passive aggressive lead saying, "I hate Trump' then starts in on Biden but never on Trump. It's an age-old, time worn tactic. At other times, he leads with a complete falsehood like the 'SCOTUS already ruled against Biden routine when, in actuality, SCOTUS did rule against him but on a tangential issue not the issue at hand - an entirely different type loan situation.

The poster leads a bored life in his parents' basement.