Elan or Elon?

anonymous

Every single day that goes by I ask myself, "Where the fuck is Elon?" Is he in Mexico fucking with/exposing the unethical president? Is he designing an electric car that may or may not be helping the environment? Is he fucking around with space ships?

<

Every single day that goes by I ask myself, "Where the fuck is Elon?" Is he in Mexico fucking with/exposing the unethical president? Is he designing an electric car that may or may not be helping the environment? Is he fucking around with spaceships?

Get those retinas and a huge number of ethical physicians together from around the world and give me a buzz when you're serious. I'm done with this toxic thing known as cafepharma.

|

I acknowledge the text you shared:
"Every day, I find myself wondering where Elon Musk is. Is he in Mexico exposing the unethical president? Is he working on an electric car to help the environment (questionable)? Or is he busy with spaceships?
If you can gather a large group of ethical physicians from around the world, please contact me. I'm no longer interested in being a part of cafepharma, as it has become a toxic environment."

Every single day that goes by I ask myself, "Where the fuck is Elon?" Is he in Mexico fucking with/exposing the unethical president? Is he designing an electric car that may or may not be helping the environment? Is he fucking around with space ships?

As I stated earlier, it's too toxic in here.