• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Eisai also announces Quarterly Bonus cuts.....

Anonymous

by way of another round of goal adjustments.

This makes about 5 goal changes over the last year and a half.

That cuts my pay, does LC and OB get a pay cut??????

What a great way to motivate your revenue generators!!!!!!

<

by way of another round of goal adjustments.

This makes about 5 goal changes over the last year and a half.

That cuts my pay, does LC and OB get a pay cut??????

What a great way to motivate your revenue generators!!!!!!

Where are you getting this information from? Onc? PC/Spec? What are you talking about... not that I would be surprised, I just haven't heard anything.

My bonus sucks and they don't have to announce a thing. Quotas are BS. All 3 onc products are over goal company wide, why is my bonus so bad? Why do different territories have different goals per product as a %? To screw the reps of course of course. IE territories with high aloxi MS are penalized by having small % of bonus payout as a goal with high Halaven. Territories with hospitals and low MS of Aloxi have high bonus ‰ toward that drug and low Halaven goals. I call BS.

My bonus sucks and they don't have to announce a thing. Quotas are BS. All 3 onc products are over goal company wide, why is my bonus so bad? Why do different territories have different goals per product as a %? To screw the reps of course of course. IE territories with high aloxi MS are penalized by having small % of bonus payout as a goal with high Halaven. Territories with hospitals and low MS of Aloxi have high bonus ‰ toward that drug and low Halaven goals. I call BS.

PC products are going down the shit hole. The oncology products sell themselves bases on contracting with GPOs and institutions. You are not doing jack. Thus, why should you get a bonus or pay increase. Yes,?OB, DT, and LC get big bonuses.

Most people who sell Aciphex have been watching their IC attainment reach well over 100% for the last few months. As expected, all great things come to an end here at Eisai, suddenly.

OB and the bitch squad have decided that the sales force is making too much money with Aciphex so a good "screw the rep" job is needed. Now, all Aciphex reps will have increased, readjusted goals starting next month, November 2011 through March 2012.

Rest assured, no one will have 100% SGA on Aciphex now except GK, Michael's new poster kid of success and hhc. Michael will make sure GK goes to Nightingale again by screwing with the goals of everyone else and leaving GK's as is. Michael wants GK to make history by going on 4 Nightingale trips. Look at the current August Nightingale report as a baseline and watch what happens starting in the month of November.....

Folks, it's quite simple. You will either be F**** by being laid off or you will be F**** by watching Eisai steal every penny you try to make. We all need to occupy Eisai! Injustice looms everywhere at this place!

Don't believe the bullshit lines your DM will read to you on the conference call this week. Your DM will give you the OB talking points in which OB assumes that we are all blind, gullible idiots.

Please do yourself a favor: "if offered another job, take it." Your base pay is about all you will make around here from now on anyway!

PC products are going down the shit hole. The oncology products sell themselves bases on contracting with GPOs and institutions. You are not doing jack. Thus, why should you get a bonus or pay increase. Yes,?OB, DT, and LC get big bonuses.

You don't know shit about Onc loser. Go sell your PPI. LOL

Most people who sell Aciphex have been watching their IC attainment reach well over 100% for the last few months. As expected, all great things come to an end here at Eisai, suddenly.

OB and the bitch squad have decided that the sales force is making too much money with Aciphex so a good "screw the rep" job is needed. Now, all Aciphex reps will have increased, readjusted goals starting next month, November 2011 through March 2012.

Rest assured, no one will have 100% SGA on Aciphex now except GK, Michael's new poster kid of success and hhc. Michael will make sure GK goes to Nightingale again by screwing with the goals of everyone else and leaving GK's as is. Michael wants GK to make history by going on 4 Nightingale trips. Look at the current August Nightingale report as a baseline and watch what happens starting in the month of November.....

Folks, it's quite simple. You will either be F**** by being laid off or you will be F**** by watching Eisai steal every penny you try to make. We all need to occupy Eisai! Injustice looms everywhere at this place!

Don't believe the bullshit lines your DM will read to you on the conference call this week. Your DM will give you the OB talking points in which OB assumes that we are all blind, gullible idiots.

Please do yourself a favor: "if offered another job, take it." Your base pay is about all you will make around here from now on anyway!

Well said. Senior management is heartless, lack courage and put their failures on the sales force. What ever happened to being bold?

Hmmm. Let's reason together. November and December are holiday months. Reps and customers usually take significant time off to enjoy family and friends. Patients try their best to save money to buy gifts and enjoy some good holiday cheer. This also means that patients are going to spend more money on themselves for fun rather than for less urgent medicines, like ACIPHEX. Damn, I almost forgot that the branded PPI market is declining rapidly (I almost made the same stupid oversight as our wonderful non leaders and executive bastards!)

So, if all the above is true and much of this has been true for decades, why in Satan's hell would OB and the other jack-offs decide to ambush the sales force with increased Aciphex goals for November and December? Is it because the corporate objective is to "Develop and Retain Talent?" What a joke! New flash: cheating folks does not equate to retention!

I guess we must have the dumbest executive leaders of all the greedy, selfish fuckers at all other companies combined.

OB and LC, you both suck.

So is that useless IC fucker Connelly the one to blame?

Hmmm. Let's reason together. November and December are holiday months. Reps and customers usually take significant time off to enjoy family and friends. Patients try their best to save money to buy gifts and enjoy some good holiday cheer. This also means that patients are going to spend more money on themselves for fun rather than for less urgent medicines, like ACIPHEX. Damn, I almost forgot that the branded PPI market is declining rapidly (I almost made the same stupid oversight as our wonderful non leaders and executive bastards!)

So, if all the above is true and much of this has been true for decades, why in Satan's hell would OB and the other jack-offs decide to ambush the sales force with increased Aciphex goals for November and December? Is it because the corporate objective is to "Develop and Retain Talent?" What a joke! New flash: cheating folks does not equate to retention!

I guess we must have the dumbest executive leaders of all the greedy, selfish fuckers at all other companies combined.

OB and LC, you both suck.

This is SOLELY about paying less in bonus! They will try to spin it 15 different ways, but the fact is that they stepped in and changed the goals 1/3 of the way through the quarter.
That's a BS move by a failing company who is struggling and stammering to appease the investors any way they can.

We will have layoffs as soon as it is realized that Lorecaserin (SP?) won't make it to market and they will have to balance out the $50million they paid to Arena for the "exclusive" ability to market a failed medication!

Yep, this company is a joke!

This is SOLELY about paying less in bonus! They will try to spin it 15 different ways, but the fact is that they stepped in and changed the goals 1/3 of the way through the quarter.
That's a BS move by a failing company who is struggling and stammering to appease the investors any way they can.

We will have layoffs as soon as it is realized that Lorecaserin (SP?) won't make it to market and they will have to balance out the $50million they paid to Arena for the "exclusive" ability to market a failed medication!

They already know Locaserin is going nowhere.

You're exactly right! Only thing is - the joke's on us. First they give us unattainable goals back in 2010 with A23 now it's progressed to changing our goals during the quarter and they do it on a regular basis. Now we are so conditioned to this outrageousness that we expect it and we take it in stride. Eisai wins again. I suppose they want us to be grateful that we have a job. That's leadership?

All signs point to layoffs, but when? End of fiscal year?