• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Edarbi reps are safe

Anonymous

"wherever possible, decisions were made in a way that minimized the need for additional training while limiting the disruption of both representatives' current product mixes and your physician relationships"

Why wack Edarbi reps right before the launch? They are safe.

<

Wow. That's a hilarious post. EDARBI has launched worse than Spectracef which was discontinued due to poor sales. I'm certain that no decisions were based on keep Edarbi reps and I am fairly certain that Edarbi may go away before the summer due to lack of sales.

OP is an absolute moron. I think they may even have targeted Edarbi reps for layoff as that product may not be around by the summer.

Wow. That's a hilarious post. EDARBI has launched worse than Spectracef which was discontinued due to poor sales. I'm certain that no decisions were based on keep Edarbi reps and I am fairly certain that Edarbi may go away before the summer due to lack of sales.

OP is an absolute moron. I think they may even have targeted Edarbi reps for layoff as that product may not be around by the summer.

Sounds like they are re cutting territory lines again so maybe they'll have less edarbi reps with
bigger geographies. Makes sense

Sounds like they are re cutting territory lines again so maybe they'll have less edarbi reps with
bigger geographies. Makes sense

Based on the number of viewers versus new posts, I would assume a general feeling of disgust is out there. How in the fucking world are we supposed to make happy in Vegas when this could happen again, and again, and.....Time to do what I should have done last round - look elsewhere. The US operations of this company are a joke

If they were smart they would relaunch Edarbi
with mostly new reps

I say end edarbyclor launch. It costs more money for the training and promotion of the product than the revenue that it will produce. Save that money and put it towards the promotion of products that actually get written.... Uloric, dex,

You ever think Edarbi won't be around like all 500 reps tomorrow? It won't matter if you are one of the people drop shipping these samples...they got rid of Rozerem and it made 100 times more then Edarbi. Look for the plug to get yanked on this shit once they are RIGHT Sized!

You heard it here first

Charles Charles....(happy selling)